• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Too many different departments and gov figures now taking action for this to be a wind-up. Looks like it's happening. Ukranians in Bakhmut also observed Russian army attacking Russian army - according to the usual caveat when these things come in. Fingers crossed here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Not that I know of. 

Meanwhile a death squad has been sent to Belgorod to arrest or kill the Chef.

It is possible, but it’s a premium feature (not available in standard, free version of the app).

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Ukraine Secret Service have already claimed he asked if he could swap sides and they told him to do one. He’s more useful to them doing what he's doing.

I doubt they’d trust him as far as they could throw him and Ukraines troops would probably kill him on sight

There was a story going around in the weeks before the fall of Bahkmut that he asked to do a deal whereby he gave up official Russian soldiers positions in return for Ukraine letting Wagner take Bahkmut. Of course all sides dismissed it as nonsense but who knows, perhaps that’s exactly how it went down 🤔

• Like 1

Something is definitely going down. Far too much smoke for there not to be a fire raging somewhere. 25k troops and their families, friends could turn Russia into a shitstorm. The other thing is if it does start kicking off in Russia, not many soldiers in Ukraine will want to hang around. 

Did I understand it that Prigozhin is gonna take his troops from Ukraine ,head to Moscow and  liberate Russia then go back and continue the war with Ukraine ? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â