• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Video supposedly of the missile hitting the Chongar Bridge

It's just a pot hole.  Bucket of tarmac and it's all good.

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's just a pot hole.  Bucket of tarmac and it's all good.

I think the original image the BBC added to the story was not the same one created by that missile!

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Everyone's favourite mercenary leader has popped up again and it seems his death wish hasn't gone away

If that is correctly quoted it sounds like words of a man now on the wrong side of the fence.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bickster said:

If that was storm shadow, the "pothole" is only the entry wound, that will be the hole the missile made in its first stage to breach the fortification (in a traditional target) the larger explosion comes after the breach, in this case under the bridge and will hopefully have weakened the bridge supports, a far bigger problem to solve

As you predicted, looks like it's a bit more than just a pothole.

• Like 3

Yeah, says he's gonna march on Moscow and take out the military leadership. Meanwhile Ruski MOD release message saying it's all made up and to be ignored. Sounds like they are going to try and calm him down.

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Yeah, says he's gonna march on Moscow and take out the military leadership. Meanwhile Ruski MOD release message saying it's all made up and to be ignored. Sounds like they are going to try and calm him down.

I wonder given what he’s done in Ukraine would they call it even if he took Putin out? Or even offer him save haven? Or offer him save haven then push him out a window? 

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder given what he’s done in Ukraine would they call it even if he took Putin out? Or even offer him save haven? Or offer him save haven then push him out a window? 

Ukraine Secret Service have already claimed he asked if he could swap sides and they told him to do one. He’s more useful to them doing what he's doing.

I doubt they’d trust him as far as they could throw him and Ukraines troops would probably kill him on sight

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Ukraine Secret Service have already claimed he asked if he could swap sides and they told him to do one. He’s more useful to them doing what he's doing.

I doubt they’d trust him as far as they could throw him and Ukraines troops would probably kill him on sight

He’d be looking at another country that dislikes Putin but would be ok taking in a mass murderer… what are his options? 

This guy knows more about the Russians and Wagner than most - he thought this was coming way back in December. So this could actually be happening. National guard mobilised now too 'pparantly. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder given what he’s done in Ukraine would they call it even if he took Putin out? 

He won't be able to take out Putin. I imagine the inner circle that know where and what Putin is doing is very, very small.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â