• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Zelensky can put his plans on hold for a couple of days whilst he puts his feet on the desk and watches how this plays out (if true).

How long till Wagner join the rebels…

Just now, bickster said:

Might have a bit of difficulty getting out of Bakhmut

I reckon UA might allow a temporary ceasefire if it was them buggering off out of Ukraine to fight in Russia

10 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Wonder if they might have some new American made shiny weapons just to further destabilise the area and create a headache for Russia.

Not a chance of that happening. Firstly Ukraine needs them and secondly the USA won't allow it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I reckon UA might allow a temporary ceasefire if it was them buggering off out of Ukraine to fight in Russia

Nah, Wagner are still desperate to curry favour with Putin, hence yesterdays flag raising stunt in Bakhmut

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wagner is close to getting encircled and crushed\deported to Gitmo at this rate. The US has shown their cards and that is to root out everything Wagner, in Africa, Asia and South America.

Wagner's heads will be in Hague when this is all over, for good reason. They'll be like Hitler's SS, they've carried out by far the worst atrocities together with Kadyrov's band of dogs, and will need to be put rightly to the sword. No one profits from them going up against Putin, especially not the civilians that are left in Russia.

Edited by magnkarl

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

I had a video to post where a trophied T-80 drives over one of the Belgorod border checkpoint buildings, but it got taken down. Something is definitely happening. 

This is interesting in an unrelated matter

Remember the RyanAir flight that was diverted to Minsk after a fake bomb threat purely aimed at Belarus boarding the plane and arresting a dissident in 1921?

That was Roman Protasevich

He was only sentenced this month to 8 years imprisonment, yet he has already been pardoned

That is highly unusual to say the least

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I had a video to post where a trophied T-80 drives over one of the Belgorod border checkpoint buildings, but it got taken down. Something is definitely happening. 

This one?

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Neither SkyNews or BBC have the Belgorod story on their websites yet. 

Both of their reports on Ukraine have normally been days late and not very accurate.

BBC last night were reporting that Bakhmut had finally fallen, not a single mention of the Ukraine encirclement of the city going on on both the north and south flanks. That had been going on for days

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

That is highly unusual to say the least

Looks like Lukashenko is dying (presumably poisoned by the FSB for failing to send his troops to join the war on Ukraine) and I guess they are preparing to try to get out from under Putin's thumb. Interesting if it happens. It's amazing the EU/NATO can't get its shit together and destabilise countries like Belarus and support the opposition. Russia seems much better at meddling in other countries politics. Easier to do when it's a dictatorship I suppose. 

Edited by villa89

Just now, villa89 said:

Looks like Lukashenko is dying (presumably poisoned by the FSB for failing to send his troops to join the war on Ukraine) and I guess they are preparing to try to get out from under Putin's thumb. Interesting if it happens. It's amazing the EU/NATO can't get its shit together and destabilise countries like Belarus. Russia seems much better at meddling in other countries politics. Easier to do when it's a dictatorship I suppose. 

Depends which Luka story you believe. There's Luka is dying and Luka is meeting Putin in Moscow on Wednesday currently doing the rounds today

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Looks like Lukashenko is dying (presumably poisoned by the FSB for failing to send his troops to join the war on Ukraine) and I guess they are preparing to try to get out from under Putin's thumb. Interesting if it happens. It's amazing the EU/NATO can't get its shit together and destabilise countries like Belarus and support the opposition. Russia seems much better at meddling in other countries politics. Easier to do when it's a dictatorship I suppose. 

The US are also pretty good at meddling in other countries politics 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â