Most definitely. May 9th is an incredibly good shout for the new offensive btw

There are oil refineries going on fire at the rate of one or two a day 

Crimea is being attacked very regularly

They've crossed the Dnipro

SOmething is definitely in the air.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I wanna watch that film. 

It would be a biopic, that actually describes his teens to thirties, jailed for 9 years eventually then pardoned and came out and ran a hot dog van

3 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Aren't the Russians sabotaging (unintentionally) their own supplies themselves?

Everyone is sabotaging Russia at the moment..... most definitely from inside Russia too. Probably also inside the Kremlin. 

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

Everyone is sabotaging Russia at the moment..... most definitely from inside Russia too. Probably also inside the Kremlin. 

Agree with all of that, but I was leaning towards hilarious ineptitude.... ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

WTF sort of construction site is that? Tons and tons of something that burns jet black smoke? 

Looks more like another fuel dump or something. 

• Like 2

Be interesting to see when the offensive begins. I think this constant stream of small attacks on russian refineries and supply depots could be something that continues for weeks rather than just days, and I read on Twitter that there's about a three week lag from when the rains stop to when the ground is dry enough to drive large numbers of tanks and IFVs over it.

If that's true (and I'm not sure if it is) then that'd actually suggest we've got another couple of weeks to wait before the Ukrainians attack in strength.

Israel has now handed over the first bit to their intricate Iron Dome system to Ukraine. Not even the Putin friendly parties that are in the shambles of a government in Israel can hold back anymore, albeit the first bits were apparently bought via donations and aren't actually aid, but rather a weapons delivery.

It's a small step forward for the Middle East's Berlusconi.

• Like 1

Several Ukrainian accounts seem to indicate that tonight at around midnight will be the start of the counter offensive.

Could be spreading paranoia, could be true. Ukraine's been pummeling Russian\Wagner troops around Bakhmut for days with extremely heavy HIMARS fire. It would be good if the first hours of the offensive took back what took Wagner and VDV over a year to achieve at the cost of 100.000 men.

I also wonder how long it'll be before Belarussian insurgents start a full on war with Lukashenko if Putin is getting pushed out of Ukraine.

38 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It sounds like Ukraine had some good success with a counterattack in Bakhmut the last couple of days. 

It seems like a regular Russian Army unit left Bakhmut in retreat too

From what I've seen, it looks like an Azov unit reclaimed 3km by 2.5km area with relative ease

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â