Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

This is Moscow, the population of the liberators. Personally, if Russiaphobia isn't a thing, it should be and the further away from Western civilization these people are the better. Just vile some of the evil shit and nonsense these creatures come out with. Orcs is a good label for them. 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

37 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

This is Moscow, the population of the liberators. Personally, if Russiaphobia isn't a thing, it should be and the further away from Western civilization these people are the better. Just vile some of the evil shit and nonsense these creatures come out with. Orcs is a good label for them. 

She's just the local idiot, I'm sure there's some sensible Russians around but there not exactly going to be on TV. There media sets the agenda and its obviously supporting Putin's war. The whole things an horrific mess. 

6 minutes ago, tinker said:

She's just the local idiot, I'm sure there's some sensible Russians around but there not exactly going to be on TV. There media sets the agenda and its obviously supporting Putin's war. The whole things an horrific mess. 

That attitude is not the local individual idiot and the interview is done by a youtuber not state media. There are many videos with this attitude on display throughout Russia. It's not some minority pov. 

I reckon I could go down my local shopping precinct on a Thursday mid morning and get randoms to say into the camera that we need boots on the ground in Ukraine and Russians need smashing to a point they can no longer pose a threat.

It might not be quite as easy as in Moscow, but if Brexit vox pops showed us anything, its the scary misinformed madness that roams our streets. Just remember, the way to have less brown people around the place, was to renegotiate access to financial services with France.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I reckon I could go down my local shopping precinct on a Thursday mid morning and get randoms to say into the camera that we need boots on the ground in Ukraine and Russians need smashing to a point they can no longer pose a threat.

It might not be quite as easy as in Moscow, but if Brexit vox pops showed us anything, its the scary misinformed madness that roams our streets. Just remember, the way to have less brown people around the place, was to renegotiate access to financial services with France.

Yeah. I was gonna post similar. We don’t know what kind of “information” that woman has been fed. She might have been told all sorts about what Ukrainians have done. It’s still mental what she said, but y’know, people…

• Like 1

My father in law, who happens to be a English man living in Australia.... Is a Russian sympathiser. 

He has no shame in saying it either, and when I question him he spouts all the horrible things that apparently Ukraine has done. When I ask him about all the horrible things the Russians have done, all he says "it is justified".

It's mental how **** in the head  he is, it's gotten to the point that we don't invite the in-laws around here at all. Neither my wife nor her sister ask them to look after the kids anymore, they would rather have their beliefs than spend time with their grandkids.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, blandy said:

Yeah. I was gonna post similar. We don’t know what kind of “information” that woman has been fed. She might have been told all sorts about what Ukrainians have done. It’s still mental what she said, but y’know, people…

Yeah because Ukrainian babies are going around with SS uniforms on. 

Similar chatter to the Nazi's, but y'know, people. 

We seem to be too quick to dismiss shit like this and pass it off as mental and without substance but the substance is being actioned by the younger generation of these creatures in another Country. Just a silly old person though.  

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Yeah because Ukrainian babies are going around with SS uniforms on. 

Similar chatter to the Nazi's, but y'know, people. 

We seem to be too quick to dismiss shit like this and pass it off as mental and without substance but the substance is being actioned by the younger generation of these creatures in another Country. Just a silly old person though.  

Says the person who thinks Russiaphobia ought to be a thing. Y’know, because some Russians are mental, we should hate all Russians is what you’re basically saying.

I know it’s only chatting shit on a message board, and what Putin and his army have done and are doing is utterly vile and abhorrent and that rightly generates outrage and condemnation and so on. All fair play. Given that folk get locked up in Russia for even the slightest hint of opposition, given that the population is not able to see the truth about what’s going on, but is fed utter lies and propaganda and given that there are dickheads in every population as well as hugely brave people in Russia who do stand up against what’s going on, whether in public or who do stuff out of sight of the security forces and police it’s a bit of a stretch in my book to hate all Russians because they have a tyrant as a leader, no viable opposition party, no freedom of expression, no free media, massive censorship and all the rest of it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, blandy said:

Says the person who thinks Russiaphobia ought to be a thing. Y’know, because some Russians are mental, we should hate all Russians is what you’re basically saying.

I know it’s only chatting shit on a message board, and what Putin and his army have and are going is utterly vile and abhorrent and that rightly generates outrage and condemnation and so on. All fair play. Given that folk get locked up in Russia for even the slightest hint of opposition, given that the population is not able to see the truth about what’s going on, but is fed utter lies and propaganda and given that there are dickheads in every population as well as hugely brave people in Russia who do stand up against what’s going on, whether in public or who do stuff out of sight of the security forces and police it’s a bit of a stretch in my book to hate all Russians because they have a tyrant as a leader, no viable opposition party, no freedom of expression, no free media, massive censorship and all the rest of it.

When ignorance is met with ignorance, that's when things are truly dangerous.

10 minutes ago, blandy said:

I know it’s only chatting shit on a message board, and what Putin and his army have and are going is utterly vile and abhorrent and that rightly generates outrage and condemnation and so on. All fair play. Given that folk get locked up in Russia for even the slightest hint of opposition, given that the population is not able to see the truth about what’s going on, but is fed utter lies and propaganda and given that there are dickheads in every population as well as hugely brave people in Russia who do stand up against what’s going on, whether in public or who do stuff out of sight of the security forces and police it’s a bit of a stretch in my book to hate all Russians because they have a tyrant as a leader, no viable opposition party, no freedom of expression, no free media, massive censorship and all the rest of it.

I was being a bit harsh due to my anger over the post tbh and it's a stretch to say I hate people I don't know. I do hate what they stand for though currently as a nation, without doubt. I also understand the brave that have either refused to be part of this or left the Country. There is also a difference though with being angry at the behaviour of others than being the primary aggressor and the one chatting about killing babies and committing genocide against Ukraine etc... This is a regular standpoint with many Russian's, care for fellow humans is lost and the only thing that matters is murdering a nation for some ridiculous ideology. 

It's not easy having sympathy with those that also present a very familiar face to that of the Germans in WW2. Either being supportive of aggression or silent, they are all still complicit in what is happening as a nation. 

58 minutes ago, blandy said:

A very sensible and measured post. The amount of times Ive wanted to post a reactionary “we should just nuke Russia” on here but it’s just reactionary due to the horror that lot are inflicting in Ukraine. But one does have to stop and reflect on what you have said. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

What, like ignoring your in laws for sympathising with Russia lol. 

No we ignore them because they spout their unbalanced arguments with no regard for anyone else. They sympathise with the death of innocent people because of what they think, more likely what they've been told in whatever tiktok video they watched that day. 

They openly say things in front my children that don't need to be said.

If you want to prove my comment wrong you'll have to put a bit more thought into it 😁

25 minutes ago, Spoony said:

A very sensible and measured post. The amount of times Ive wanted to post a reactionary “we should just nuke Russia” on here but it’s just reactionary due to the horror that lot are inflicting in Ukraine. But one does have to stop and reflect on what you have said. 

Very true. And I was quite harsh.

6 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I’d say you’re justified hating this particular woman though. And the Russian army, Kadyrov, Putin’s propagandists and anyone who knows what’s going on and still roots for Russia (Galloway, the father in law in oz, etc).

At this point anyone who knows what’s going on and is silent within Russia is silently complicit, like many Germans were in WW2 in I.e Dachau (the village). That old lady is just brainwashed.

There are many people doing their utmost to fight back though, most of them are in jail.

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

No we ignore them because they spout their unbalanced arguments with no regard for anyone else. They sympathise with the death of innocent people because of what they think, more likely what they've been told in whatever tiktok video they watched that day. 

They openly say things in front my children that don't need to be said.

If you want to prove my comment wrong you'll have to put a bit more thought into it 😁

So when ignorance is met with ignorance, it's actually bliss and not dangerous anymore?! Not much to think about to be fair. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

So when ignorance is met with ignorance, it's actually bliss and not dangerous anymore?! Not much to think about to be fair. 

I don't think ignoring my in-laws makes me ignorant, but if that's what you take from it then that's up to you 

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I don't think ignoring my in-laws makes me ignorant, but if that's what you take from it then that's up to you 

I’ve cut out relatives because they were going to be a negative drag on my close family.

It’s the right thing to do.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â