• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

It says it was on the 17th but she has been doing a number of video reports since then, including one yesterday apparently.

Seems odd if she was raped two weeks ago by a squad of soldiers?

Edit: I think this might be straight up Ukrainian propaganda. She’s not a war correspondent, she’s a regional reporter covering western Siberia. She’s posted her reports from there throughout January when this incident  supposedly took place. For anyone who’s interested you can watch her report posted yesterday about ‘the closure of the taiga tram route in Ust-Ilimsk’ 😁

https://www.ntv.ru/video/2180468/

Edited by LondonLax
  • Shocked 1

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyone been watching the putin vs West documentary? Episode two is fascinating 

The part where cameron sort of builds a rapport with putin over the olympics judo was quite extraordinary until it turned to shit 

Does Merkel appear in it? I watched some of the first episode and despite plenty of Cameron and Hollande, no Merkel.

2 minutes ago, coda said:

Does Merkel appear in it? I watched some of the first episode and despite plenty of Cameron and Hollande, no Merkel.

Apparently not. Her and Obama don’t come out of it well and didn’t agree to take part.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

My main take from EP 1 was Hollander saying the situation was so critical that they cancelled dinner and just had some sandwiches but the sandwiches weren’t very fresh.

I mean, way to reinforce a stereotype.

Stale sandwiches are worth starting a war over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

My main take from EP 1 was Hollander saying the situation was so critical that they cancelled dinner and just had some sandwiches but the sandwiches weren’t very fresh.

I mean, way to reinforce a stereotype.

That bit did make me laugh

Then the part where putin made cameron wait until 1am to do firework display in russia. Putin really does like making the world leaders look like fools

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Then the part where putin made cameron wait until 1am to do firework display in russia. Putin really does like making the world leaders look like fools

Knowing that Merkel is scared of dogs:

070614_koni2_051.jpg?w=250&h=350&quality

• Haha 1

A map of Russia's excuses so far in Ukraine..

ruzzia.thumb.jpg.3901b7e3aee0bbbca54f0448f1837f1d.jpg

The two red zones in the East are the tiny specs of land Russia have taken since withdrawing from Kharkiv - and the way they are explaining it.

Edited by magnkarl

12 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Russians really do think they’re the masterrace, vile from an early age with a superiority complex 🤢 

I think your confused. These are kids. This is what kids do to each other in every Country. 

Yes it's shit but if you think UK schools are better then your missing something. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Must have liked Boris, he offered to send his fireworks straight to the UK

43 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

David Vance is a loonball Ulster Unionist that event your standard loonball Ulster Unionists can't stomach. This is the man that got banned from Twitter for his racism towards black men in a reply to Marcus Rashford over feeding families in the pandemic.

He's a word removed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â