Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

I saw this earlier, but I think this is pretty f****** weird tbh. Literally, Putin is shit scared of being assassinated or nobody likes him. I'm leaning towards both. It explains why every other person was wearing a wire at the concert. It's just bs for the masses. Hitler was an evil slag, yet even he had a following that loved him. Putin is failing at even that.

He's fast becoming the most pathetic evil dude in history.  

Edited by avfc1982am
  • Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

31 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Believe it or not this guy is a general.....General store manager by the looks of it. 

Wow. Was that actually on Russian state TV? 

32 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Believe it or not this guy is a general.....General store manager by the looks of it. 

Oh dear, another tragic high window accident incoming. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

No longer in the military, he retired in 2019. Now the deputy Governor of the Transbaikal region

He's also the prick that said that in the event of a World War, that Russia would bomb London first and he's also encouraged Putin to launch missiles at the UK

He used to be commander of the Southern Military District until retirement and also took part in the Syrian campaign

He's a grade A word removed, they thought they had a safe pair of hands on the show and even he managed to slip up and criticise

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

He's a grade A word removed, they thought they had a safe pair of hands on the show and even he managed to slip up and criticise

The interviewer wasn't exactly upbeat, either. 

8 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

The next pearler.... Happy Sunday everyone 😂

I'm actually not sure if it's fake.  

Russian state tv is my favourite comedy. They’re tuning on each other like the nazis in the last part of ww2.

• Like 1

Just now, magnkarl said:

Russian state tv is my favourite comedy. They’re tuning on each other like the nazis in the last part of ww2.

I agree. Probably the best satirical comedy out there at the moment.  

18 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

The next pearler.... Happy Sunday everyone 😂

I'm actually not sure if it's fake.  

I was thinking how disgraceful her suggestions were until she suggested Arts Students 🤣

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â