Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

They are basically talking like they have lost the war (and looking for people to blame).

Yep full on Paulus/Rommel mode. Ignore that your leader has been micromanaging the war to hell, then blame the generals for not being better..

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

well yeah point taken , but in the context of the original post he is also referring to the Soviet union as Russia  , hence my reply 

OT , but I'm not so sure about never Russian tbh  ..... there is a big period of  Armenian history where its is referred to as Russian Armenia  , and it was part of the Russian empire (until its collapse)  

European borders have always been fluid. Go back far enough and the Polish Lithuanian commonwealth “Kingdom” was actually larger than Russia. Russians entering lands and ruling there for a period of time, doesn’t make them Russia. If it does, I’d like the thirteen colonies back please 😉

4 minutes ago, meregreen said:

European borders have always been fluid. Go back far enough and the Polish Lithuanian commonwealth “Kingdom” was actually larger than Russia. Russians entering lands and ruling there for a period of time, doesn’t make them Russia. If it does, I’d like the thirteen colonies back please 😉

And Norway\Denmark would like Britain\Iceland\Newfoundland\Sicily and Normandy back. It's a 'non-argument' by a raving lunatic that thinks he's Peter the great.

• Like 4

How did the Russian troops fall for it, asks Tory Brexit Britain?  *Facepalm*

Here's a man talking about how Americans were missold a war and how brutality became commonplace.

Putin's army is laced with Russia's prison population and mercenaries too.

This has been up before. Finnish intelligence briefing on Russia.

This is brilliant. The best explanation of the Russian mentality I've seen. Great historic references, fascinating watch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xann said:

How did the Russian troops fall for it, asks Tory Brexit Britain?  *Facepalm*

Putin's army is laced with Russia's prison population and mercenaries too.

This has been up before. Finnish intelligence briefing on Russia.

This is brilliant. The best explanation of the Russian mentality I've seen. Great historic references, fascinating watch.

Two points:

1) This is really good.

2) How the **** did you come across it?

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Lukashenko knows the games up, in his own stupid way

Lukashenka chopped wood and promised not to let the EU freeze: “We won’t let Europe freeze, we will help our brothers, maybe they will help us someday”

giphy.gif

I bet nobody picks Russia.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's been posted on VT at least once before, possibly in this very topic

There's me thinking that not only was @Xann an expert on esoteric music, he had also branched out into esoteric geopolitical university lectures too.

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

Lukashenko knows the games up, in his own stupid way

Lukashenka chopped wood and promised not to let the EU freeze: “We won’t let Europe freeze, we will help our brothers, maybe they will help us someday”

One of the biggest indicators that he's now trying to disconnect Belarus from Putin. He's quite a pathetic individual. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anthony said:

There's me thinking that not only was @Xann an expert on esoteric music, he had also branched out into esoteric geopolitical university lectures too.

The actual answer is... I posted it the first time, after being forwarded the link by an esoteric music producer in Helsinki.

• Haha 2

Putin,  "in 2023 the reduction in GDP will be approximately -2.0 %"

Verified Russian internal government document "The Reduction in GDP will be -8.3% and will take 8 years to get back to where we were if they we start now"

-8.3% will kill it hopefully.  No inflows of money.  😄

• Like 1

Apparently some Russian bigwig called Dmitry Peskov as stated that the idea of Ukraine joining NATO was "the main threat" to Russia.

Paving the way for Ukraine to state publicly they will not join NATO allowing Russia to say OK then, we can call off the invasion? 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â