Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's no coincidence that Israel announced today that there is no clause in the weapons supply contract they have with Estonia preveventing the Baltic State from supplying those weapons to a third country

Estonia has only this year taken delivery of 500 Spike personal anti-tank weapons and a number of Blue Spear coastal defence missiles

Considering at the outbreak of this, Israel was very pointedly getting splinters in its arse from the fence it had plonked itself on, I think it's quite safe to assume now that they've picked a side and they've come off that fence because of the rhetoric coming from Russia

A couple of Merkavas with some of the many Israeli Ukrainians that have joined Ukraine’s side would be interesting. The last time Israeli tanks were up against Russian tanks it had an interesting effect. 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Fire!

This time the warehouse of a Kremlin friendly book publisher outside Moscow, Why Attack that? Well this book publisher makes all the education books for Russian Schools and has recently been ordered by the Kremlin to remove any references of Ukraine and Kyiv

fihasrpno8x81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Only rumours but...

Nothing concrete in the article (How could there be?) but it does quote a few different Russian analysts

We live in hope

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sne said:

They made another tv-movie...

I'm all for it. Birmingham sits high up way above sea level. 

London, Manchester and Liverpool are toast. Birmingham becomes the new Capital and Villa almost certainly the biggest team in the land. 

Someone poke that bear! 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

There’s another part to that there North Korean, sorry, Russian, TV movie film. 

The presenter mentions Boris Johnson and then says “in Britain they seem to be rambling”. They must be new to Boris, all he ever does is ramble (and lie, and have kids)

Anyway, enjoy…

They also want to sink our island once and for all. Yeah, that’s not how islands work mate.

Edited by It's Your Round

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s another part to that there North Korean, sorry, Russian, TV movie film. 

The presenter mentions Boris Johnson and then says “in Britain they seem to be rambling”. They must be new to Boris, all he ever does is ramble (and lie, and have kids)

Anyway, enjoy…

Love that video where the wave totally engulfs the UK then completely fizzles out before it reaches France and Spain😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Love that video where the wave totally engulfs the UK then completely fizzles out before it reaches France and Spain😂😂

Yeah I noticed that, it just stops and disappears. The Russian weapons are so amazing aren’t they! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Nice of Boris to walk the nation into this isn’t it, especially in a weak attempt to save his own arse. 

The man is a complete self serving narcissist, who will destroy anything to get approval, jump on any bandwagon and co-opt it for more popularity. If anything good happens he will make out it was his idea and his 'energy' that drives success. This is no different. Our support for Ukraine goes back to before his time, 2014 in fact. We're lucky that backing Ukraine is popular, because if it wasn't we'd be doing absolutely **** all, like we are with visas for Ukrainian refugees. 

Note that we've been helping Ukraine miitarily since 2014. Johnson gets involved and... not a huge change. We continue to help them, but donate weapons too. We haven't been handing out visas to refugees in need, and now that the Ukraine situation is getting worse.. not a lot changes. We're still shit at handing out visas to those in need, but we're much louder at saying we're not. 

Ergo, Johnson's only notable skill is talking, and for the moment reality is aligning with the shit  coming out of his mouth, but only with delivery of weapons, and only because it was an escalation of an established relationship. 

Another tangential point, and not having a go at you @Genie, everyone does it, please don't call him Boris. Call him Johnson, or the prime minister, not some **** self appointed clown name. He's our Prime Minister. We shouldn't let him get away with his comedy persona. 

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Another tangential point, and not having a go at you @Genie, everyone does it, please don't call him Boris. Call him Johnson, or the prime minister, not some **** self appointed clown name. He's our Prime Minister. We shouldn't let him get away with his comedy persona. 

I feel the opposite tbh. He doesn’t have enough of my respect to call him Prime Minister or Johnson as is the general theme with a “leader”. 

He’s a fool, a dangerous one at that. Boris is the nicest name I could call him on here and not get banned.

I see Russia are considering joining the Asian football confederation.

Earlier in this conflict I raised the possibility of Russia deciding it’s no longer part of Europe and instead allying itself with more sympathetic neighbours in Asia, the country straddles both Europe and Asia of course.

Now I appreciate that which footballing federation they belong to is highly trivial in isolation but could this be part of a wider initiative to truly separate itself from Europe? 

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Nice of Boris to walk the nation into this isn’t it, especially in a weak attempt to save his own arse. 

That’s bollocks. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Walked us into what exactly?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â