Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

1 minute ago, bickster said:

There known dead Syrians

I know I've seen the reports which is why I cannot understand the lies. It's quite pathetic lying about something so blatantly and there is absolutely no upside in it. 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

10 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I know I've seen the reports which is why I cannot understand the lies. It's quite pathetic lying about something so blatantly and there is absolutely no upside in it. 

We are in the post-truth era. 

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

We are in the post-truth era. 

We are in an era whereby most leaders and high office ministers around the planet are not fit for purpose. I'd like to smash them all around the boat race with your guitar tbh.  

Edit....The one on your avatar!

Edited by avfc1982am

26 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

We are in an era whereby most leaders and high office ministers around the planet are not fit for purpose. I'd like to smash them all around the boat race with your guitar tbh.  

Edit....The one on your avatar!

Please use somebody else's. 

• Haha 1

Next week marks the third wave of mobilisation in Ukraine, meaning that another 100.000 men are done training and will be deployed, on top of the 4-500.000 already deployed. This wave will be trained with western rifles, have US equipment and be rested + motivated to stop a genocide.

Every day that passes pushes the manpower balance well into Ukraine’s court. 100 artillerymen are due after training in the US, and 40 in France. The kit they’re getting deployed with out ranges Russia’s best artillery. The counter battery fire from these systems should trash Russian artillery wherever they are.

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Interesting to target something in that city, it's the home of Kurganmashzavod, makers of the BMP-2 and BMP-3 APCs currently being used quite widely in the conflict. I guess that their factories are a little harder to sabotage and it's currently thought they don't have all the components for manufacturing APCs right now anyway but if Ukraine is responsible it's certainly a shot across the bows of the paranoid state

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Interesting to target something in that city, it's the home of Kurganmashzavod, makers of the BMP-2 and BMP-3 APCs currently being used quite widely in the conflict. I guess that their factories are a little harder to sabotage and it's currently thought they don't have all the components for manufacturing APCs right now anyway but if Ukraine is responsible it's certainly a shot across the bows of the paranoid state

CIA?

I mean the Russians have obviously won a few rounds against the West by weaponizing social media (Brexit, Trump + division.)

Maybe the folks at the good ol' CIA are winning a few rounds with old school conventional tic-tacs?

• Like 1

If I was Ukraine I'd be planning some fairly big counter attacks on May 9th. Putin is likely to push mass mobilisation in some form on this day, and if Ukraine can broadcast that they've retaken say Kherson while the parade is going it'd probably show Russians that joining the army might be worth opposing at the risk of their own lives.

Even if Russia was to mobilise, it takes months of training to get to a level that wouldn't just be cannon fodder. It takes up to 12 months to train even on a simple platform like the T-72, and that is if you rush the training. Russia isn't fixing the hole they've dug themselves into.

That is Russia trolling the west though and should be used as evidence of anything. The black figures in the circles are numbers and clearly indicate each row of the soldiers, 5,6,7,8... (all visible) They have no significance other than that

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

That is Russia trolling the west though and should be used as evidence of anything. The black figures in the circles are numbers and clearly indicate each row of the soldiers, 5,6,7,8... (all visible) They have no significance other than that

How are they trolling? They are in fact literally fascists, doing fascist things. 

Edited by Jareth

12 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

You haven't seen Chernobyl the lost tapes have you.

31 people died related to the disaster according to the Russians, the rest just had radiophobia. The figure was actually closer to 200k.

They have always lied beyond reason through out history.

In the comments someone has shown that those pics are Russian police cadets, and when you see the pictures in a natural light they look nothing like Nazi outfits and aren't even black. And the armbands seem like temporary additions maybe just indicating the marching rows or something.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jareth said:

How are they trolling? They are in fact literally fascists, doing fascist things. 

I didn't realise numbering rows was fascist, now I'll have to resign from work as I use speadsheets quite a lot

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â