• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

13 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

The scum robbing all the Ukrainians vids. Good one though.

Rule one of driving in a convoy, don't drive too close to eachother. Rule two of driving in a convoy, don't drive in one line. Rule three of driving in a convoy, see above.

Russa: I'll have all of those.

2 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Rule one of driving in a convoy, don't drive too close to eachother. Rule two of driving in a convoy, don't drive in one line. Rule three of driving in a convoy, see above.

Russa: I'll have all of those.

I think they go into panic mode when they realise artillery has pinpointed them. Still, they don't seem to be learning anything from previous beatings. 

12 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think they go into panic mode when they realise artillery has pinpointed them. Still, they don't seem to be learning anything from previous beatings. 

Guy at the back doing a smartish three point turn. 

Boris saying (usual caution required) that India have told Moscow several times to end the war and get out Ukraine.

It really just leaves China to pick a side doesn’t it? If the formally condemn the war and cut any ties with Russia it’s game over isnt it? 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Boris saying (usual caution required) that India have told Moscow several times to end the war and get out Ukraine.

India is bulk buying Russian fossil fuels (at a discount) which is helping prop up Russia's war and economy. What they say and what they do are not the same.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

It really just leaves China to pick a side doesn’t it? If the formally condemn the war and cut any ties with Russia it’s game over isnt it? 

Unless China now wants Russia to complete f*** itself up and invade the parts in the East like Yakutsk that it might like to develop

Also, India hasn't done anything publicly so until that happens they are still on Russia's side afaic

EDIT: In fact I'd say far more Chinese businesses have actually quit Russia than anything India has done, an awful lot of Chinese banks aren't accepting Russian payments for example, Tik Tok being taken down etc

It seems the Donbas isn't the last of this shit. He's going to try and landlock Ukraine and move on Moldova eventually. He's going to do to NATO what he believes NATO are doing to Russia. and try to take back what the USSR lost. 

10 minutes ago, blandy said:

India is bulk buying Russian fossil fuels (at a discount) which is helping prop up Russia's war and economy. What they say and what they do are not the same.

Closing Call Centres in Delhi should do the trick. That'll show them

38 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

It seems the Donbas isn't the last of this shit. He's going to try and landlock Ukraine and move on Moldova eventually. He's going to do to NATO what he believes NATO are doing to Russia. and try to take back what the USSR lost. 

So is it worth investing in Moldovan flags now?  Judging by how much weight Putin's head has put on recently, hopefully he is seriously ill and dead by then.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â