• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

8 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yeah right, because Finland and Sweden are aggressive neighbours. 

Both Countries need to seriously consider whether or not they want to live with continued verbal and military threats from Russia or middle finger them and ensure they're own safety net is in place. Like the should trust Russia anyway and Sweden doesn't even border Russia. It's ridiculous these Countries living with this threat because of a backward government.  

Latest rumours on the sinking of the ship last night

55 sailors were rescued by a Turkish ship (that leaves 450+ missing)

The Commander of the Black Sea Fleet Admiral Igor Osipov has been arrested

The sinking itself is confirmed, though Russia is blaming an accident on board.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Missile/Explosion/Fire/Fubar.....In that order. 

Edited by avfc1982am

1 hour ago, bickster said:

The Ukrainians are taking credit for the sinkage. 

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Putin cant ba as bad as we all thought then.I mean he is trying to make people not join NATO ( for their owne good)He is trying to purge Ukraine from nasty nazzies.He is destroying civilian buildings and institutions in the Ukraine so that the nasty Ukraine soldiers have a bettet chance of survival.He sounds like a regular Santa Clause to me.I am absoutely positive that if we ALL exactly as he wants us all to do.Then there would be no war.So,its all our fault,FFS.

4 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

He’s just trying to free the good fine upstanding Russian people of Sweden and Finland from their nazi overlords though surely? 

I always knew ABBA was a right wing band

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I always knew ABBA was a right wing band

Well, there's this...

https://medium.com/short-history/singer-from-music-band-abba-was-born-in-the-horrific-nazi-project-fe6f6ce9af5f

Singer From Music Band ABBA Was Born in the Horrific Nazi Project

Anni-Frid Lyngstad was born because of the notorious Lebensborn program

ABBA was one of the most popular music groups in history. You have probably heard at least one of their hits. For example Waterloo, SOS, or Mamma Mia. At the height of their popularity, ABBA earned more money than another Swedish trademark — automobile company Volvo.

Lebensborn means Spring of life in German. However, this word received a much more malevolent meaning in the time of Nazi Germany. The Lebensborn program was a notorious Nazi project, which tried to increase the Aryan population. They used various inhumane methods, including state-sponsored breeding and abducting of children from Nazi-occupied countries such as Poland, Russia, and Yugoslavia.

The ideal Aryan had blue eyes and blonde hair. The Scandinavians perfectly fit into this requirement. The Lebensborn program encouraged German soldiers to have relationships with Danish and Norwegian women. In Norway only, over 12,000 children were born from such relationships.

However, after Nazi Germany lost World War II, these children and women were ostracized. The women were called the “German whores.” The children received derogatory nicknames such as “SS bastard”, “rat,” or “Nazi child.” They were abused, imprisoned in mental institutions, and the Norwegian government even tried to deport them to Australia!

At a certain point in time, the Norwegian military partnered with the CIA and used the Lebensborn children for experiments with LSD, mescaline, and other drugs.

Anni-Frid Lyngstad was born to Norwegian mother Synni Lyngstad and a German sergeant Alfred Haase on 15 November 1945, few months after Germany had lost the war and her father had departed back home. Afraid to face humiliation by fellow Norwegians, Synni Lyngstad took her baby Anni-Frid and together with her mother Anni left Norway. They immigrated to Sweden, which tolerated the Lebensborn children.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Would Russia have assumed Ukraine didn't have the capability to strike their ship and is there very little you can do to stop being hit by a missile?

Can't say what Russia assumed but the Neptune is said to have a range of 190 miles and was definitely hitting targets 100 miles away in public testing

Maybe the Russians should read Wikipedia

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Would Russia have assumed Ukraine didn't have the capability to strike their ship and is there very little you can do to stop being hit by a missile?

I think they (Ukraine) had some new weapons' delivered in the last week to attack ships.  

There is a lot you can do to protect a ship,  even from missiles like this but they don't have the technology in place to do this as far as I know. (e,g Phalanx CIWS)

4 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Yeah right, because Finland and Sweden are aggressive neighbours. 

Both Countries need to seriously consider whether or not they want to live with continued verbal and military threats from Russia or middle finger them and ensure they're own safety net is in place. Like the should trust Russia anyway and Sweden doesn't even border Russia. It's ridiculous these Countries living with this threat because of a backward government.  

Exactly what I'm thinking. The threat from Russia is basically, "If you don't let us shell your cities flat and go on a genocidal rampage of rape and pillage across your country, we might nuke you."  It's a no-brainer now to get into NATO if you can, as the other option is to have no option.

Edited by Straggler
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

@Awol @blandy

Cossackgundi was captured and is currently still alive, images posted of him in captivity in handcuffs today.

Yeah, I saw a couple of days ago on his twitter that his family wrote the marines had no choice but to surrender as they were out of food and bullets.

The way the Russians have convoys waiting around and ships just floating about in the sea, it's such a shame the USAF can't fly over a couple of A10s and a B2 to end this war. Them nukes really are a fabulous deterrent aren't they.

I bet 9 out of 10 they couldn't actually deploy them, looking at the rest of there armory mind!

Edited by foreveryoung

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â