• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

One would have thought that Russia had developed from the cluster¤%¤#% of Convoy v1, alas they are now driving a 17km long convoy in the samme manner through Kharkiv Oblast, obviously with the same results as around Kyiv. It's like Putin thinks the war is won by having the longest convoy. Ukraine attacking accordingly, of course.

Apparently a big part of this convoy is old soviet style machinery, according to Maxar.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

NGL, I'm disappointed he missed the opportunity to dress up in "army clothes".  He normally loves a fancy dress costume.

He does appear to bearing his clown shoes

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

He **** wouldn't dare to do that in Liverpool.

Just so you know, I nicked that line from twitter. Emma Kennedy FWIW.

Agreed, its even more dangerous there. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jareth said:

I hate Boris - but that was the right move - symbolically important and for once I don’t believe it a cynical photo op. Fair play 

I'd guess there must be a line of politicians wanting to visit Kiev now that Russia pulled out of there.

Regardless of whether it's cynical or not, it's a PR masterpiece. 

Edited by Mic09

Remember when we all thought Kyiv was guaranteed toast and woke up every morning expecting to hear The Russians had conquered it? 

Edited by sidcow

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Remember when we're all thought Kyiv was guaranteed toast and woke up every morning expecting to hear The Russians had conquered it? 

Good job we know nothing. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Remember when we all thought Kyiv was guaranteed toast and woke up every morning expecting to hear The Russians had conquered it? 

To be honest I thought no such thing. There have been indications that Russia's army isn't all that since the early 90's. The "modernisation" they've gone through doesn't do jack with their decrepit infrastructure, command lines and idiotic mentality.

They've progressed in the few areas where they can actually use their doctrine, otherwise Putin's "show of force" has been anything but.

• Like 2

Just now, magnkarl said:

To think that Russia once got into space first, developed the space station and achieved many great things. They've reverted to this sort of quality hardware:

Saw that one earlier, there's kids down the beach with drones that are more capable than that

Three or four squads of UA special forces have now completed training in the U.S with the Switchblade (and very likely other U.S weaponry), and will land later today. I suspect any convoy will get shredded, bogged down and made to turn back. There's at least 4 UA NCO's in the picture, and they're in what seems to be NSW SOCOM in Virginia.

23 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

The surprise for me there is that Hanover wasn't Eastern Germany, it was in the British zone and then west

Berlin I can understand a pro Russian stance but there I can't, there are over a million Russians here I just assumed they're all in the old ussr Eastern bits

The government said they were allowed to do a pro Russia protest but not a pro war protest, officially the demonstration was against discrimination of Russians living here 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â