Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine reports:

"Deconserved" Russian military equipment completely stolen, the commander of the tank regiment - shot himself

The occupiers are trying to recover losses from equipment removed from long-term storage. In particular, at the airfield in Klimovo village of Bryansk region (35 km from the border of Ukraine) the enemy is deploying a repair and rehabilitation base (RBB). Currently, the enemy RVB is trying to "put into operation" a significant amount of equipment coming from long-term storage facilities. The condition of this equipment is mostly extremely unsatisfactory, which makes its full use impossible.

At the same time, places are created for storing equipment that has been disabled on the battlefield.

In general, the Russian Federation often faces the problem of the impossibility of restoring equipment after "deconservation" from warehouses. Optical devices and electronics containing precious metals were completely stolen from the combat vehicles.

In particular, the 4th Panzer Division of the Russian Federation found out that out of 10 "canned" tanks, only one is in a more or less operational condition. The rest are completely dismantled. Some of them do not even have engines. At present, plans to transfer equipment taken from storage to the front have actually been thwarted.

According to available information - the commander of the 13th tank regiment of the 4th tank division of the Russian Federation - shot himself.

Rough translation in quote box

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

I realise that Putin is giving the orders and that they trickle down to the grunts on the front line.What I dont understand is how an ordinary soldier can target a hospital,theatre,apartment building etc etc.Dont they have any sence of what is wrong or are they robots ?!

Just now, PussEKatt said:

I realise that Putin is giving the orders and that they trickle down to the grunts on the front line.What I dont understand is how an ordinary soldier can target a hospital,theatre,apartment building etc etc.Dont they have any sence of what is wrong or are they robots ?!

All humans are conditioned .

12 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I guess In terms of the longer range stuff, would they even know what they were aiming at? Just given the minimum info, coordinates etc

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

They don’t target a ‘hospital’. They are given a set of geo coordinates, they fly towards that and release their bomb when they are at their coordinates. They have no idea what they are targeting, just that it has been deemed a target. Same with the artillery. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

You should be a bit more critical to your sources. This YouTube channel has been discredited and debunked a bunch of times. It’s more biased than BoJo on the way to a lockdown party.

• Thanks 1

Another day, another Russian failing to operate his tank properly.

It appears that by digging in, Russian tanks are now extremely vulnerable to even old weaponry as they’re sitting ducks in the middle of fields.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â