Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

7 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I watched the whole thing (RIP my YouTube algorithm).

It's all deeply stupid stuff,  but I'm not sure that it's working all that well given that most of the video seemed to be an advert for his UK tour.

A tour taking in such well-known hotspots as Stockton-on-Tees and Carlisle. Those ain't the venues booked by a performer on his way up in the world. 

I just noticed that he's started being mentioned by US sources. I listen to a podcast that does breakdowns and analysis of the mad shit Alex Jones does, and they've spotted (on their latest episode even) that he's started to portray things in ways that Brand seems to have introduced, and are seemingly considering doing a deep dive into Brand's particular... brand... of nonsense.

It does sound like he's shifted his content a little - Decoding the Gurus covered him last year and IIRC it was mostly faux intellectual bollocks founded on simplistic takes on Buddhism and him being slightly more well read than most of his ilk (or able to reference stuff that makes things appear that way). It seems he's going more into conspiracy world now.

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Russia essentially admitting that they're losing the war and have now shifted their attention to "Securing Donbas".

Apparently they reached 'all their military goals for phase 1'.

Goals:

Lose 30-50k soldiers, 500 or so tanks, 100 aircraft, 1200 armored personnel carriers, get publicly humiliated, crash their economy, trash the ruble, turn their biggest customer off their own product.

30 Good Job Memes That'll Make You Feel Proud - SayingImages.com

No one believes Putin's stupid tricks anymore. Their targets remain the same, it's just that he's getting pushed away from his targets.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Judge him by his decisions, not his performance on a mic in front of an audience. We’re very lucky that he was President when this all kicked off. He has the right temperament IMO, even if he’s a rambling public speaker nowadays.

I do judge by decisions and actions. Your talking about the supposed leader of the free world and we are the one's to make concessions for what comes out his mouth? "When your there, your going to see women and children standing in front of tanks". There where, in the battle zone? Because that's how it could be interpreted. I think the only reason his temperament is this way is because he's medically compromised. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I do judge by decisions and actions. Your talking about the supposed leader of the free world and we are the one's to make concessions for what comes out his mouth? "When your there, your going to see women and children standing in front of tanks". There where, in the battle zone? Because that's how it could be interpreted. I think the only reason his temperament is this way is because he's medically compromised. 

The White House immediately issued a clarification that there is no intention to send US troops in. It’s a bad slip of the tongue from him, you’re right, but think of all the things that could have gone wrong over the last couple of months… he’s got most of the big strategic decisions right.

I’d much rather have him as “leader of the free world” right now than Trump, Macron, Johnson, Scholz, or any of the Democratic candidates he defeated in the primaries.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

What ? 

That's one hell of a leap.

16 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I’d much rather have him as “leader of the free world” right now than Trump, Macron, Johnson, Scholz, or any of the Democratic candidates he defeated in the primaries.

You left a right few names of that list including the turd north of the states. 

It is quite ironic though that it's played out as the fight for democracy and that its all virtually a charade. It's all about who is the most popular w****er when you've only w***ers to choose from! 

47 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

It shows a fair bit about America that a really old white male Democrat was the only real chance they had to beat Trump (and thank **** they chose him).  Of course this results in Biden actually struggling when in front of the camera on a fairly regular basis but thankfully they seem to have adults in the room with him when it comes to actually doing the necessary work.  I shudder to think what Trump or any other Republican president's advisors would be saying and doing right now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It shows a fair bit about America that a really old white male Democrat was the only real chance they had to beat Trump (and thank **** they chose him).  Of course this results in Biden actually struggling when in front of the camera on a fairly regular basis but thankfully they seem to have adults in the room with him when it comes to actually doing the necessary work.  I shudder to think what Trump or any other Republican president's advisors would be saying and doing right now.

Oh I agree....They're all pretty scary though imo. It's like the blind leading the blind no matter who is up there jibber jabbering. 

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'd rather have Biden waiting for Nato to make a move, rather than Boris thinking of partnering up with Poland and supplying the tanks Nato or the US won't.

Boris needs to step down and leave it to the big boys.

Boris needs a bullet to the head, but based on Bidens response so far I’d have to disagree with “leave it to the big boys”

Biden would sleep through a nuclear attack. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Boris needs a bullet to the head, but based on Bidens response so far I’d have to disagree with “leave it to the big boys”

Biden would sleep through a nuclear attack. 

Thank goodness Biden is only a puppet

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â