• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Ukraine has lost at least 74 tanks—destroyed or captured—since Russia widened its war on the country starting the night of Feb. 23.

But Ukraine has captured at least 117 Russian tanks, according to open-source-intelligence analysts who scrutinize photos and videos on social media.

MSN

So Ukraine has more tanks than they started the war with and haven’t built a single one

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bickster said:

Murderer of civilians in Mariupol; he does look a spineless coward.

I can't say I'm sad for him, perhaps I should be but maybe we all desensitised regarding crime, killing and murder now?

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Murderer of civilians in Mariupol; he does look a spineless coward.

I can't say I'm sad for him, perhaps I should be but maybe we all desensitised regarding crime, killing and murder now?

I feel about as bad for a dead russian commander, as I would for the class bully who breaks his wrist punching the smallest kid in school.  That is not at all 👍

• Like 1

The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi, but having said that, the lesson from Germany is that one day some of these words removed will be needed to rebuild Russia, if we ever want it to become a functioning state. Hard to stomach, but I think that’s how things will turn out - either that, or nuclear apocalypse.

This really is a total mess, and we’re all becoming desensitised to death on an epic scale.

46 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi, but having said that, the lesson from Germany is that one day some of these words removed will be needed to rebuild Russia, if we ever want it to become a functioning state. Hard to stomach, but I think that’s how things will turn out - either that, or nuclear apocalypse.

This really is a total mess, and we’re all becoming desensitised to death on an epic scale.

I don't think we're desensitised to death, it's horrendous what is happening to the Ukrainian people, we're desensitised to fascists being killed while purposely shelling civilians. There's a massive difference.

12 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I don't think we're desensitised to death, it's horrendous what is happening to the Ukrainian people, we're desensitised to fascists being killed while purposely shelling civilians. There's a massive difference.

I meant across the board, including civilians. As you go from 1,000 deaths to 10,000 deaths to 100,000 deaths I think people lose the ability to really appreciate or empathise just how much worse each order of magnitude is.

And don’t get me wrong, I love it when these reports come in of dead Russia. generals, mainly because I hope it damages the Russian war effort and gives the Ukrainians renewed confidence.

Anyway this is a great thread:

Ukraine claims it takes around 1000 soldiers prisoner a day, kills about 400 and destroys up to 100 vehicles of different sorts. Russia's professional army must have resigned, be assigned to counter NATO groups or have evaporated.

Soon there should be enough kadyrovites dead to overthrow Chechnya.

12 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

In a similar vein... Armenia has accused the Azerbaijani armed forces of violating the line of contact in the area of responsibility of the "Russian peacekeeping mission" on March 24 and capturing the village of Parukh in the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

Putin has been quiet lately, in the early couple of weeks he was doing bullish press conferences but recently nothing.

He held a stadium rally last week encouraging the war

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Ukraine claims it takes around 1000 soldiers prisoner a day, kills about 400 and destroys up to 100 vehicles of different sorts. Russia's professional army must have resigned, be assigned to counter NATO groups or have evaporated.

The rumour is that Kadyrov is actually keeping most of his best guys away from the front line precisely to avoid this, and they function more like a military police / secret police.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â