• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I didn’t have you down as a calculated, cold blooded killer, Neil?

We all have limits and I was sort of ok until I saw the kids with Cancer in the basement and stuff.  Like how hard can life be for them.

I get overly upset as I cant control emotions for various reasons sometimes.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, sne said:

Onto Odessa next apparently. Anyone starting to feel that massive column outside Kiev is partly a distraction.

Might be, but it feels like an awful lot of men and vehicles to leave standing around for 'a distraction'.

Military experts seem to think it's a mix of things. Ukraine is holding around Hostomel and Irpin, meaning that the front is not moving. There's also massive traffic problems and Russia doesn't have enough supply trucks (they're very railway dependent). Thirdly they're moving so slowly to try to not get jumped like on the first day.

Odessa has a much closer distance to NATO and friendly territories, it won't be easy. Russia is also far away from Odessa, and with limited ability to reinforce the fleet from Russia due to Turkey shutting the strait it'll be an uphill battle against such a large city.

Even Russia can't be everywhere. Estimates puts around 50.000 personnel in the convoy, which severely limits Russias manpower elsewhere.

Edited by magnkarl

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

After the clash inspired “I fought the NLaw “ image 

I guess the next one can be “ I fought the door and the door won “

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Villadevon said:

This is interesting..

Today the UK Government have said that no Russian Space or Aerospace company can access UK Insurance and Reinsurance companies, which would include Lloyd's of London. 

Aviation companies have to carry massive limits of indemnity and that's only possible with involvement of Reinsurance and almost certainly Lloyd's of London. 

The other big players are American companies, at least fronting it, probably reinsured somewhere in the UK, but you would think America would follow suit anyway. 

So even if they overcome the above issues, they'll probably be grounded anyway for insurance reasons. 

Edited by sidcow

8 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

We all have limits and I was sort of ok until I saw the kids with Cancer in the basement and stuff.  Like how hard can life be for them.

Terrible mate. Terrible.

• Like 1

the crazy thing about that russian trying to breach the door is that they're doing 1 man breaches 

dont get me wrong im not clued up on military tactics but have you ever seen the yanks and brits in iraq or afghanistan doing that? they're normally in 4+ man teams, what's he expecting to find in there? a unit of ukranian soldiers? and then what's he gonna do?

so i'll put it another way...techno house is an electrical equipment shop and he's on the rob

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Today the UK Government have said that no Russian Space or Aerospace company can access UK Insurance and Reinsurance companies, which would include Lloyd's of London. 

Aviation companies have to carry massive limits of indemnity and that's only possible with involvement of Reinsurance and almost certainly Lloyd's of London. 

The other big players are American companies, at least fronting it, probably reinsured somewhere in the UK, but you would think America would follow suit anyway. 

So even if they overcome the above issues, they'll probably be grounded anyway for insurance reasons. 

Unlike insurance companies to do the right thing. 

46 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Mate if I could call down lightening and kill all 50,000 Russians in that convoy I’d do it. Anyone who doesn’t get affected by a country being murdered has emotional constipation. Better out than in, as they say. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sidcow said:

“We won’t launch your stupid British satellites.”

”Very well…”

8EF35D62-9624-4792-B0BB-97ECBBA83E93.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yes I have and I read some stuff on it a while back.   

I even dream about it at the moment sometimes.  

Just watching a zombie film I’ve found myself checking out the house to see how defendable it is. That’s on a completely shallow level.

Real lives for these people now, many will have left it ‘too late’ to leave and will be on a rapid learning curve of making sure they have water, somewhere for a toilet, somewhere safe.

Just imagine the stress of venturing out, to look for food. to look for food, where?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the crazy thing about that russian trying to breach the door is that they're doing 1 man breaches 

dont get me wrong im not clued up on military tactics but have you ever seen the yanks and brits in iraq or afghanistan doing that? they're normally in 4+ man teams, what's he expecting to find in there? a unit of ukranian soldiers? and then what's he gonna do?

so i'll put it another way...techno house is an electrical equipment shop and he's on the rob

I think he was just a looter trying to steal some electrical stuff.  I don't think it was an official military raid.

There are reports that anywhere the Russian troops go there is severe looting problems.

Edit - Just seen your last line:P

Edited by sidcow

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think you’re right. The Russian soldier who had his pants pulled down and cling filmed to the lamppost was caught looting wasn’t he? 

Small bit of good news.

Their currency is almost dead.

From 73 to 117 for 1 dollar in a week or so.

Still no Russian stock market.  That might be broken,  if they open it it will get trashed financially,  keep it closed,  what's the point of it and the shares it holds.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â