• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Citizens of a Ukrainian town offering food and drink to a surrendered Russian soldier. Although I don't understand anything, shows the state of war in 2022.

36 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They also have no port capable of taking liquefied natural gas and are reliant on piped gas. One thing they could do would be to build the port required to enable them to get gas from outside of Europe.

I think the plan was to speed up a transition to renewables though. 

Germany have announced they are building 2 LNG terminals recently after they terminated Nordstream 2

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

At least not just the west are arming Ukraine. It's nice to know that the Russians are also providing assistance. Hopefully these end up turned on those that they got took off. The other thing this shows is just how stupid Putin was sending many of his worst troops in to battle with this sort of hardware. What a clown. Russians killed by their own weapons.  

It seems Putin has diverted all his attention to Kiev, meaning that Ukranians are now breaching several lines in the 'original' reason for Putin's war, in Donetsk and Luhansk. 

Thanks for the free hardware, Pootine.

6 minutes ago, Awol said:

We can't be sure this is legit, but if it is, and I'm skeptical, what the **** is this doing accessible remotely? Jesus. I've been responsible for critical systems that were nowhere near this important that we still ensured were physically unable to connect to the internet. This is unbelievable incompetence.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Are we seeing the 5% we want to see, Ukrainians being brave, Russians being defeated?

Meanwhile, slowly but surely the juggernaut closes in? 😟

Of course we are.

Seeing an embedded tweet load to find it’s another post about Ukrainians defeating Russians gives me that foreign journalist confirming we’re interested in a player I’ve never heard of for £30m kinda buzz. 

Love it. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â