Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Teams need to just refuse to play them.

Let’s see the authorities react, if they are going to let them play, let them have a bye right the way through to the final where they can turn up on their own.

**** football authorities are pathetic.

I was wondering if Russia could win the World Cup by default if everyone refuses to play them !

Russia  should be banned from everything or boycotted if not possible to ban them  … the next UN meeting they should all just walk out when the Russian guy speaks  … **** em 

• Like 2

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I was wondering if Russia could win the World Cup by default if everyone refuses to play them !

Russia  should be banned from everything or boycotted if not possible to ban them  … the next UN meeting they should all just walk out when the Russian guy speaks  … **** em 

Let em win Qatar by default, its the bloody money Cup anyway. Its only fair they should win it

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, trekka said:

Screenshot-2022-02-27-194409.png

Looks to be landing in Jasionka, right on the Ukrainian border. 

EDIT: confirmed landed.  That'll be military kit and medical supplies going straight through to where it's needed :) 

How are military equipment and other supplies getting to those in Kyiv though if it’s surrounded… 

19 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Teams need to just refuse to play them.

Let’s see the authorities react, if they are going to let them play, let them have a bye right the way through to the final where they can turn up on their own.

**** football authorities are pathetic.

Sky Sports are saying England will not play Russia at any level for the foreseeable future. 

BBC not mentioned it yet though. 

18 minutes ago, trekka said:

Screenshot-2022-02-27-194409.png

Looks to be landing in Jasionka, right on the Ukrainian border. 

EDIT: confirmed landed.  That'll be military kit and medical supplies going straight through to where it's needed :) 

The tankers are hovering around Romania aswell. Lots of USAF and other military airliners in Poland too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Maybe they've got Prime

Hope they're using DPD or it'll all probably arrive damaged. 

Hermes will probably drop it all off with the The Russians. 

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sky Sports are saying England will not play Russia at any level for the foreseeable future. 

BBC will announce the invasion next week, they aint the fastest when it comes to exclusives.

On a less cheery note, Russia should be banned from everything full stop. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

😲   😬   🤨   😐   🙄   🙂   😆   🤣 

My emotions at this post. I’m not happy about it! But I’m prepared that let this one go… 

Thank you kind sir or madam or neither 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They won't play Russia no, but they will play the Russian committee, like they blagged getting in the Olympics.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hope they're using DPD or it'll all probably arrive damaged. 

Hermes will probably drop it all off with the The Russians. 

I've had summat delivered by hermes the other day (from Villa), they opened the front door and chucked it in. I didnt even know it had arrived until I made a cup of tea

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

The BBC literally interviewed a Nigerian bloke this afternoon. He’d travelled a fair distance out of Ukraine to get to the Polish border. There was no suggestion he wasn’t being welcomed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, choffer said:

The BBC literally interviewed a Nigerian bloke this afternoon. He’d travelled a fair distance out of Ukraine to get to the Polish border. There was no suggestion he wasn’t being welcomed. 

I hope he's not the exception but the rule.

• Like 1

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

I've had summat delivered by hermes the other day (from Villa), they opened the front door and chucked it in. I didnt even know it had arrived until I made a cup of tea

Why is your tea making station by your front door? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

BBC announced it about five mins before the end of extra time in the Cup Final. That’s when I got the news alert anyway

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â