17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

39 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Feb prediction time.  I predicted a win against Burton so that's already in the bag.

Burton (H) - Win

Blues (H) - Draw

Fulham (A) - Loss

Preston (H) - Win

Sheff W (A) - Win

10 points out of 15 possible would not be too bad although would like to avoid defeat against Fulham.

2 points a game is our target so that’s ok but ill take the win Sunday 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Imagine earning 50k a week and not even being that particularly good at your job! Like I mean what standard is Richards currently at on a playing level really? League 1 or 2? Lower then that? Non league?!

Its not that he isn't particularly good at his job, its that he doesn't even have to do his job for that money.

Signed by Sherwood in 2015. Seems to have been here forever. A knee injury has kept him out since 2016. Another 1.5 years of this useless drain on the club's money.

Anyway ,back on topic. 

I care naught about anything except a win on Sunday to keep up our charge.

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Sam Winnall out for the rest of the season for Derby with an ACL injury. One less striking option for them and he was their 3rd highest scorer.

Thanks for that, I dont like to see players injured but for selfish reasons that helps us. One of those is Weimann.

To be honest Derby have been very lucky with injuries this year if they had 7-9 players out like we did over Nov/Dec they would not be 2nd 

• Like 3

On 08/02/2018 at 12:07, omariqy said:

Feb prediction time.  I predicted a win against Burton so that's already in the bag.

Burton (H) - Win

Blues (H) - Draw

Fulham (A) - Loss

Preston (H) - Win

Sheff W (A) - Win

10 points out of 15 possible would not be too bad although would like to avoid defeat against Fulham.

Win at Birmingham, draw at Fulham, and we are sitting pretty.

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Cardiff really are shite.

How they are far up the table is beyond me.

It is always a bit ridiculous to make comment like this about a team based on a couple of games.

Many people will have seen some of our performances and said the same.

The table doesn't lie.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Cardiff really are shite.

How they are far up the table is beyond me.

And their kit looks **** gash. I can get onboard with a luminous shirt for a laugh buts it’s awful with the blue shorts. Disclaimer: I did have to check and those are the Home shorts, not the proper white away ones.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It is always a bit ridiculous to make comment about this about a team based on a couple of games.

Many people will have seen some of our performances and said the same.

The table doesn't lie.

I think it just shows how poor the standard of teams in the championship actually is.

7 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I think it just shows how poor the standard of teams in the championship actually is.

Possibly, yes.

However what I meant was, they are in the position they are in, because they got the results to be there. No two ways about it.

The final 3rd/end of season could be different.