The Manager thread

Xela

“Antonio Conte's ultimatum: striker, midfielder and winger within 48 hours or it seems he is ready to resign. Stellini ready to take over, has given his ok"

Di Marzio now on Sky

This guy man 😂

How many clubs has he threatened to walk out on now?

• Haha 1

On 01/08/2024 at 21:48, HeroesAndVillans said:

Klopp- kind of surprised to see him completely retire. The Liverpool job must have really, really taken it out of him.

I do think he could possibly be back in a few years if he gets that desire back and there is a good project for him but it's not likely in my opinion.

Managing Cult FC must have taken it's toll.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Managing CULT FC must have taken its toll.

Obvious typo is obvious 😆

I wouldn't be shocked to discover that Klopp is ill. He looked ravaged at times over the last year or so, more gaunt and tired.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

This guy man 😂

How many clubs has he threatened to walk out on now?

What makes it even funnier is that he was only appointed two months ago. At least at Spurs he waited until his first summer there to threaten to walk out. 😂

5 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

What makes it even funnier is that he was only appointed two months ago. At least at Spurs he waited until his first summer there to threaten to walk out. 😂

He hasnt managed a game yet

• Haha 1

Kompany is a disgraceful arrogant clearing in the woods, the Bayern players will see through his crap. Acting like Roy Keane here but am sure Keane has better man management skills

Interesting Burnley fans were saying the player he had a pop at was consistently one of the hardest working players

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Kompany is a disgraceful arrogant clearing in the woods, the Bayern players will see through his crap. Acting like Roy Keane here but am sure Keane has better man management skills

I wouldn't be sure of that. There are few bigger arrogant rocket polishers than Roy Keane. 

You're blind hatred of Vincent kompany and Steve Gerrard is something else. Did they murder your children? 

4 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I wouldn't be sure of that. There are few bigger arrogant rocket polishers than Roy Keane. 

You're blind hatred of Vincent kompany and Steve Gerrard is something else. Did they murder your children? 

2 arrogant pricks who have similar bullying attitudes towards players and both massively found out in higher level management

Bwahaha, Kompany was giving it the bullshit psychobabble 'you've got to keep control of your emotions' to camera and then promptly has a toddler tantrum on the training pitch.

Beautiful piece of editing there 😂

• Haha 1

Not gonna lie, it immediately makes my mind go to that South African striker who was off for half the season with mental health difficulties. Those problems may well have nothing to do with that atmosphere of course, but I just wonder. 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

So is Kompany good now? Is he a flat track bully like Pep and only good at the best team in the league? He's obviously still an odious prick with a total lack of class, but seems he's got Bayern on fire.

Don't everyone get Bayern on fire

They must have won 18 of the last 20 titles

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

So is Kompany good now? Is he a flat track bully like Pep and only good at the best team in the league? He's obviously still an odious prick with a total lack of class, but seems he's got Bayern on fire.

They havent played anybody of note yet this season

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â