Midweek football 2/4 January

andykeenan

Yep this title race is far from over imo. 

Chelsea still got a lot of difficult aways left....still got to go to Man. United, Liverpool, Everton,West Brom, Stoke and also Burnley and Bournemouth where hardly anyone is winning.

Edited by VillaChris

15 hours ago, roonst83 said:

Spurs totally nullified any threat from Chelsea and looked far hungrier all game. 

Matched their system and like you say looked hungrier, had that energy about them. An on form Spurs are great to watch.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Matched their system and like you say looked hungrier, had that energy about them. An on form Spurs are great to watch.

Yeah they are in fairness.

I'd say if they wanted to seriously challenge, they require a little bit more pace in the side.  Walker is the only truly fast/athletic player they have (that jumps to my mind).  I just feel sometimes against the big clubs away from home, their lack of counter attacking danger sees them not pick as many points on the road. 

If they had a Mane or Berainho (from a couple of seasons ago).. I think they'd put up a great challenge.  Saying that, they got pretty close last year when only Leicester gave a shit about winning the league. :) 

• Like 1

poch is great. They went a pretty long time without scoring from open play but looked pretty bad going forward/sluggish.. Look much better with 3 at back recent times . Pretty perfect for their squad. Wasnt so much matching chelsea system. They played it before the game and its just system the squad needs rather than matching it for chelsea. It was their system

rose been quality this season

Edited by gharperr

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â