Gareth Southgate

Richard

Faye (I'm trying my best to be Southgates best mate), Carruthers on TalkSport saying, she thinks Gareth will start kicking on from now on. She's said the same in every tournament. She was wrong then too, although she's happy Gareth still likes her. Such bias towards him it's unreal.

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Faye (I'm trying my best to be Southgates best mate), Carruthers on TalkSport saying, she thinks Gareth will start kicking on from now on. She's said the same in every tournament. She was wrong then too, although she's happy Gareth still likes her. Such bias towards him it's unreal.

It because she is not a real reporter who understand football she is someone that likes an England love in where plays and manager can perform awfully but it’s England so she has to be shinny happy

• Like 1

I work with some delude people, think I have a vendetta against Southgate after I said I was going to purchase some matchsticks for my eyes for the game Sunday....

Saying what is he supposed to do if teams park the bus.... As a Villa Fan you should know you cant play against an low block.......

I was like didn't you watch the Denmark game, we scored and parked the bus... but im just bitter 🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Get past the easy group games where because 3 teams can qualify there's very little risk playing overly conservative boring defensive shite and then start playing your free flowing exciting attacking football in the high risk one off lose and you're out knock out games...

Sounds legit

Just heard another load of babble.

What type of football you going to play against Slovakia.

"Football that gets us to the quarter finals."

So that's shit boring football possibly. Drives me mad, how he won't commit to any question and answer it straight up, instead of some psychological belief bullshit!

Turning into a absolute crook of a England manager.An I didn't mean crook, though pretty close.

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Trippier, who's been shit in all 3 games, expected to be fit enough, while Shaw who's been injured for about 3 months now still isn't ready to start

Shit show 

Picking Shaw was a disgrace.

Its not as if he's a gamechanger.

• Like 1

Â