Gareth Southgate

Richard

3 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

His reluctance to play Gordon is similar to how he refused to use Grealish in the previous Euros. Everyone can see that we're crying out for some pace on the left and yet Gareth will do anything except the obvious. What he thought Bellingham would accomplish out there is anyone's guess. 

Yes gives him about 2 minutes 

Fluked into the easy half of the draw again. We are going to get to the final and the absolute fraud that is Safegate will be remembered as one of the most successful England managers of all time. Jammy, clueless, big nosed bell end.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Fluked into the easy half of the draw again. We are going to get to the final and the absolute fraud that is Safegate will be remembered as one of the most successful England managers of all time. Jammy, clueless, big nosed bell end.

If that happens the FA will beg him to stay on and as there are no real other managerial options England will be stuck with him for another tournament.... 

Edited by calcifer
  • Sad 1

Just now, calcifer said:

If that happends the FA will beg him to stay on and as there are no real other managerial options England will be stuck with him for another tournament.... 

I think the tide is (finally) turning 

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I think the tide is (finally) turning 

I hope so, it's criminal with all the attacking players we have and we score 2 goals in an easy group. 

Not that I want it to happen but just imagine a manager like Unai with these players! 

This is the first tournament I've noticed people outside of the regular football crowd also saying we're boring af and not just happy clappers that we're winning(or getting out the group or w/e) .

All this squad needs is someone to tell them that we will score more than the opposition, if we concede 5 so what we will score 6, the players have goals out the wazoo in them but you would think it's a team of Emile heskeys

No way we can win this tournament.  It's too late to train a new style of play (not that Southgate would have the ability to coach it anyway), and the players are now going up against the hate of the nation that is being channeled towards them thanks to Southgate. 

Some clubs can use the siege mentality to push them on. Not England though. Frail as anything, and we'll plod on as we are, probably losing to Netherlands in the next round. 

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

No way we can win this tournament.  It's too late to train a new style of play (not that Southgate would have the ability to coach it anyway), and the players are now going up against the hate of the nation that is being channeled towards them thanks to Southgate. 

Some clubs can use the siege mentality to push them on. Not England though. Frail as anything, and we'll plod on as we are, probably losing to Netherlands in the next round. 

Not sure how true it all is but the lads in my WhatsApp group are trying to work out if we can get Slovakia, then Switzerland or Croatia, then turkey or Holland or Hungary or Romania 

That's the side of the draw we've somehow landed on 

I noticed really early on that Jude was on the left a lot and my mate sent me his Madrid heat map that does show that’s where he comes from which id never realised before. But when he vacates it Vini Jr is still there. We essentially have Foden and Jude swap and when Jude leaves we have no one there and two players in the same place. 

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure how true it all is but the lads in my WhatsApp group are trying to work out if we can get Slovakia, then Switzerland or Croatia, then turkey or Holland or Hungary or Romania 

That's the side of the draw we've somehow landed on 

they have avoided Spain, France, Germany and Portugal. Netherlands more likely the next opponent followed by Italy or Swiss then Austria or Belgium maybe

• Like 1

Â