Gareth Southgate

Richard

I see he has now said:

"Unfortunately, Kalvin [Phillips] wasn’t possible for this tournament and Hendo [Jordan Henderson] the same. We are trying something different and some of that has worked and not worked so well.”

If those two are the answer, I don't think that he understands the question! Gareth Southgate Pizza Hut Advert With Waddle & Pearce on Make a GIF

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He's a rocket polisher.  Imagine shithousing a tournament win and having to hear his name mentioned in 40 years time.

even without winning one i still think he's on the road to being knighted and he will go down as England's 2nd best manager behind Alf with a fair few willing to have the argument that he has a better record

he's the new trevor brooking, he'll be gifted a cushy number at the FA, director of development or some such bullshit wheeled out to stand behind William when the FA cup medals are handed over, failing that it will be some other type of football politics role, he wont manage ever again

its laughable 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, John said:

I see he has now said:

"Unfortunately, Kalvin [Phillips] wasn’t possible for this tournament and Hendo [Jordan Henderson] the same. We are trying something different and some of that has worked and not worked so well.”

If those two are the answer, I don't think that he understands the question! Gareth Southgate Pizza Hut Advert With Waddle & Pearce on Make a GIF

Maybe he should have tried new systems and players more often rather than picking two players he now can't coach without. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Maybe he should have tried new systems and players more often rather than picking two players he now can't coach without. 

Yep, all those pointless friendlies were the time to play new players and new systems. Not play the same old team over and over and learn nothing new.

"Fail to Prepare then Prepare to Fail" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Gareth wears a COVID mask in his car when he is alone

This one sent me.  Good stuff.

• Like 1

He deserves to be sacked for playing TAA in midfield. He's so out of his depth there its akin to abuse. 

• Like 1

The biggest fraud in football management for the last 8-10 years.

No one can say there isn’t anyone else in England who couldn’t have achieved what Southgate has with this squad? 

I’d imagine everyone on this forum would’ve achieved the same or better. 

4 hours ago, Genie said:

When Gareth buys a meal deal

IMG-0753.jpg

Dunno, might have to open the crisps and take the salt off 1st 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Gareth Southgate has Nandos without sauce 

He’d get a nosebleed going near Nandos.

Boiled chicken and spuds, probably using the same water.

• Haha 2

Â