Gareth Southgate

Richard

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

This is the first time I’ve heard him criticised by mainstream media, I think they know he is leaving post tournament and that’s why they are now stating the truth 

Yeah I was going to say it's 3 tournaments too late, but your point about them knowing he's off after this Euros so are now happy to twist the knife is exactly right.

We've wasted some really talented players international careers on Gareth.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Yeah I was going to say it's 3 tournaments too late, but your point about them knowing he's off after this Euros so are now happy to twist the knife is exactly right.

We've wasted some really talented players international careers on Gareth.

Two of the easiest knockout runs in in major international you could conceivably hope to get, including a final at home, and the most talented and exciting attacking talent I've seen for England completely wasted under this turgid charlatan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Sad thing is, The FA will probably try and replace him with Lampard 😖😭

Yep, he’d be right down their street!

• Sad 1

Man. United awkwardly keeping ETH hints they still are interested in Southgate at some point next season.

Him managing them will be one of the most hilarious things we've seen in Football in recent times, would be miles out of his depth managing them.

• Like 1

As boring as it would be to watch, you could kind of understand him trying to shut up shop if this England team were any good at defending. But they look terrified as soon as they are put under any pressure. Watching them try and play out from the back is embarrassing. 

Look at Spain throwing Lamine Yamal in.

Southgate there scared to play Mainoo or Wharton which would give us so much more balance.

Far too gutless to ever achieve anything.

No intention of watching his pile of shit football but apparently this was the worst England performance since the last game! 

It is mental that he’s made a squad full of talented players play so badly.

Just absolutely clueless.

Can’t press, can’t beat the press. It’s incredible. So slow and laboured in possession.

Both goals this tournament have come from crosses which have taken lucky deflections.

Literally every single player (apart from Guehi) has looked absolutely shit. How is that possible 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Southgate asks for Hunters Chicken with no sauce, bacon or cheese.

Or chicken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Strog said:

Or chicken.

Nah he asked for it to be boiled with no salt or pepper, and served on a paper plate incase the porcelain one breaks. Wooden knife and fork.

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Nah he asked for it to be boiled with no salt or pepper, and served on a paper plate incase the porcelain one breaks. Wooden knife and fork.

But but but, the wet chicken will soak through the paper plate and he might get splinters from the wooden cutlery 😉

17 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

As boring as it would be to watch, you could kind of understand him trying to shut up shop if this England team were any good at defending. But they look terrified as soon as they are put under any pressure. Watching them try and play out from the back is embarrassing. 

Pickford don't help, his shouting and arm waving shenanigans is enough to bring on panic in the calmest of players, he needs replacing.

Watching Spain, its like they play a different sport to England 

• Like 1

It's been the same thing for 6 years and has been painfully obvious since Euro 2021 at least. But I mean he got to 1 semifinal and 1 final so I guess it's okay for him to stay in the job...in perpetuity?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Man. United awkwardly keeping ETH hints they still are interested in Southgate at some point next season.

Him managing them will be one of the most hilarious things we've seen in Football in recent times, would be miles out of his depth managing them.

When he gets another manager job, it’ll really be a true hint at his actual level. I wouldn’t be surprised if a Championship club goes for him. He’s that poor.

Â