Gareth Southgate

Richard

When you watch teams like Germany, Italy and Spain playing decent football with coaches who are not there that long compared to Southgate it hits home how hopeless he is

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

When you watch teams like Germany, Italy and Spain playing decent football with coaches who are not there that long compared to Southgate it hits home how hopeless he is

Nail on head. I love to see it. Long may Gareth’s reign continue. 

(🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:ph34r:)

• Haha 1

Walkers interview says it all, they're worried about blame and aren't thinking positively about how they apply themselves.

Edited by jjaacckk91

The conversation around England and Southgate has completely turned since the last tournament. I'd be amazed if he stays on after this Euros.

7 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

We have some world class players being managed by a League 1 manager. 

League 1? Generous.

• Like 3

Just now, jayEm said:

The conversation around England and Southgate has completely turned since the last tournament. I'd be amazed if he stays on after this Euros.

He's had 8 years already...just needs to **** off, I'd happily get rid mid tournament.

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He's had 8 years already...just needs to **** off, I'd happily get rid mid tournament.

Honestly I would too. Can't get any worse!

I don't get the point Thomas Frank just made. 

"Our hand(head) isn't on the chopping block" 

Every international manager should think the next tournament is his last. If you have a chance with a squad that can win, surely that is the focus not 'we better not bomb out in the group'

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

As shit as he is Lampard would be way better

Someone who simply puts round pegs in round holes (KW) and sends them out to play with a smile would get a lot of this attack

international football isn't like league football where it needs a ton of thinking and tactical genius, just play yo your strengths in a positive environment

That's why Im convinced deano would smash it 

He will.be gone after this tournament but really we have wasted too.many years with him.in charge. Says it all when he has made a world class player like Bellingham look shit.  We look further away from winning a tournament than in the last world cup  

Â