Gareth "Interesting" Southgate

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Did he actually celebrate the Newcastle goal?

Egotistical clearing in the woods probably disappointed we didnt interview him before Emery

I wouldn’t say celebrate, but he certainly looked pretty happy. 

I have little interest in the national team at the best of times. The fact it’s taking part where it is means I won’t even watch it. I Just hope that a few more right backs get injured because I used to play at fullback and as this prat needs 10 in every squad I’m probably close to getting a call. Be enjoyable to tell him to **** off. 

Edited by av1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

So anyone else thinking Southgate will pick a 4th choice Man Utd centre back, 3rd choice and not played 90 minutes for Man City holding midfielder and am injured and not played for 6 weeks Right back from Man City.

Yes! That's about the measure of the man, he's an absolute clown

6 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

So anyone else thinking Southgate will pick a 4th choice Man Utd centre back, 3rd choice and not played 90 minutes for Man City holding midfielder and am injured and not played for 6 weeks Right back from Man City.

Yes they're good lads and in the inner circle which is all that counts. Gareth could manager in 2030 and still be picking his favourites.

"I've been retired 3 years Gareth."

14 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

And sancho

Plus a striker that won't see the pitch

And coady's position will officially be changed to cheerleader

I'm done with this team. I can't get behind England while this clown is manager. 

Phillips? Maguire? Coady? Unreal. Phillips has played about 3mins of football, how the hell is he called up?! 

I'll be getting behind Argentina instead. I'd love to see Messi win it, not to mention our very own Emi Martinez. 

I hope we get dumped out of the group stage after losing to USA & Wales. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â