Gareth "Interesting" Southgate

Richard

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Inevitably he fell into the trap all the others did too, and that’s picking names over form . 

100%

if maguire was fit and henderson was 2 years younger both would have started that final too

got no problem with him looking at the squad on paper and picking players he's comfortable with for the opening game - lets be honest TAA aside most of us would pick the same line up - but to then persist with it for the whole tournament was bizarre come the end, mixture of stubbornness and inability 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank F...!🍾

Did not enjoy that tournamount at all really, Watkins goal aside - Which was the only time I cheered an England goal throughout.

I didn't like being like that guy, some may call it me being petty, but I really really could not get behind the team (Kenneth) whilst he was in charge.

Sucked all life out of me.

He wasn't all bad, at first there were some good moments, but gradually I started to despise him more and more, and tactically along with his stubborness cost us AT LEAST one trophy IMO.

I think Howe would be a great choice to succeed him. And please no more talk of a knighthood. jeez. 

• Like 3

Just now, KAZZAM said:

Literally don't want to hear his name again. 

Guy is one of the biggest con artists of our era. 

Unless it’s to announce he’s taking over at ManUre in a few months time 😂🥳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully we can go from strength to strength after a shit manager like Villa did.

And exactly the same people who credit Steve Bruce helping Villa when he did **** all, can credit Southgate when a capable manager gets England playing well.

10 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Unless it’s to announce he’s taking over at ManUre in a few months time 😂🥳

please-please-please-jamie-dutton.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Watch them give the job to Carsley. That would be classic FA.

I certainly wouldn't endorse it initially, but it won't be hard to be better than Southgate.

I'm sure he can get England playing to the same level Southgate did.

I thank Gareth for speaking out in favour of a multicultural England and against the racism towards Saka, Sancho and Rashford. That matters. 

I won’t miss his terrible tactics and management, however. That’s two European finals his shortcomings cost us. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â