Gareth "Interesting" Southgate

Richard

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Wonder if he’ll get knighted if we win the whole thing?

Couldn't care less who gets knighted and who doesn't.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Wonder if he’ll get knighted if we win the whole thing?

Knighted for crimes against football? Been extremely dull? Lucky?

Really doesn't deserve to be knighted unless he is dubbed Sir C**knose 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Eddie Howe should be the number one target for me. Done a fantastic job at newcastle, plays direct attacking football, and wasnt to bad at bournemouth either.

10 minutes ago, neilski said:

Eddie Howe should be the number one target for me. Done a fantastic job at newcastle, plays direct attacking football, and wasnt to bad at bournemouth either.

Why would he want it. Newcastle probably paying him a lot more than England would

34 minutes ago, Giro said:

Who do people genuinely want when he goes? 

I'd take Lee Dixon and Danny Murphy as joint managers over Southgate 

• Like 1

I bet other 'proper" managers watch these games and think"What the f*** are you doing Southgate".

I can't imagine the Klopps and Peps, an even Unai watching and thinking, "you got it bang on there Gareth, an straight to penalties, what a coach!". 😂

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why would he want it. Newcastle probably paying him a lot more than England would

I bet they ain't!

An if he don't perform he'll be gone this season anyway.

19 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Probably looked upon like Bobby Robson.  The nearby man.

You are joking!

He'll be hounded for the rest of his career. That he wasted the best crop of players we've ever had.

If the next manager is at worst ordinary... let's say it's Graham Potter. We're going to dominate almost every match we play. That gives us much better chance to win tournaments.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I bet other 'proper" managers watch these games and think"What the f*** are you doing Southgate".

I can't imagine the Klopps and Peps, an even Unai watching and thinking, "you got it bang on there Gareth, an straight to penalties, what a coach!". 😂

The first two are probably working through the squad saying "hmm, he looks asthmatic"

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Don't think he'll be Newcastle manager this time next year, they simply have to get Europa league at least if not CL. Big season coming up.

Potter is obvious choice given he's available but him looking dazzled by the spotlight at Chelsea doesn't really bode well.

1 hour ago, Giro said:

Who do people genuinely want when he goes? 

Dean Smith would be a decent shout

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, neilski said:

He isn't gonna leave a top premier league job for an international job. 

That's wildly unrealistic

40 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You are joking!

He'll be hounded for the rest of his career. That he wasted the best crop of players we've ever had.

If the next manager is at worst ordinary... let's say it's Graham Potter. We're going to dominate almost every match we play. That gives us much better chance to win tournaments.

Yes but in years to come and a lot depends on how the new manager does. There's a possibility he might do worse. Potter has no experience of international competition football. He's a better coach granted but can he bring the players together? Can he handle the big egos. He did well at a smallish club Brighton but failed at Chelsea

I honestly think you could put a dead plant in the dugout and it would have the same managerial ability as Southgate. 

I don't care who replaces him, I just want to be able to support my country again without the joy being sapped out of it by that excuse ridden loser. 

Southgate flapping in his latest interview about tactics being leaked. F*** me, it's either gonna be a 4 or a 3 with changes only if forced

We as fans all knew the tactics and team way before the leak, he's a absolute numpty, yet again looking for excuses.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â