Gareth "Interesting" Southgate

Richard

He’s an absolute clown, 2 subs when he has 5 available, no pace brought on like Gordon or Watkins. Thank God Cock Nose is off after this.

8 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

That post disappeared quick @Davkaus😀

I feel like now I can get back to where I was. It's a tough, job, but he always pulls out all the stops. Arise sir Gareth.

Nah, he's still **** word removed and I hate him and can't wait for him to be sacked.

"I knew we had the players on the pitch that were able to deliver a moment of magic. The fans just need to keep faith in the team and get behind them"

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Southgate is so lucky, that when he drops his toast it lands butter side up.

He uses low fat butter and weighs it before he puts it on the toast 

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I don’t look forward to England games and I’m angry we equalised today. I hate what he’s done to my support of England. 

It’s pretty much where I’m at

He’ll get another tournament after we crash out to Switzerland because „how could we win against them?” Or something 

He must be the luckiest manager on the planet , he’s going to spawn the whole bloody thing isn’t he 

How many lives does this word removed have? Unreal.

The fact we are still betting 'favourites' after these performances show just how fortunate he has been with the draw, yet again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â