England v Scotland England v Spain

andykeenan

One of the very few times in the past 5 years I was mildly disappointed with the result. I thought from a low base England played quite well until they made all the subs. I still think Southgate will get the job on the grounds that there nobody else. They will get to the world cup and then lose in the first round resulting in more 'state of the english football nation' pieces in the papers. Again.

11 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

The man is a **** disgrace. (I know it's the Scum but still.)

I know, you'd think a man on nearly 300k per week would be able to pull a couple of better looking birds

1 hour ago, KHV said:

I know, you'd think a man on nearly 300k per week would be able to pull a couple of better looking birds

If you were an attractive woman would you sh@g him?

If I was, I wouldnt.

18 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

If I was, I wouldnt.

I would, I would also record it on a hidden camera and sell my story to the tabloids because if i was a woman I would be a slag :lol:

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

including quotes from "one staffer" "a wedding source" and "one agent"

and thats before you then start questioning what has he actually done wrong here, he's got a week off injured, got pissed

...and people think his physical decay is due to him being more developed at 16.

He has wrecked his body, you only need to look at Gazza's injury troubles to see the effects of drinking whilst recovering from injuries. McGrath's book I think it was talked about how he and Norman Whiteside who got pissed regularily whilst recovering from injuries and look how their bodies reacted eventually.

This is 2016, and really everybody knows you don't do this kind of thing. Yet he continues to do so.The sooner we retire this waste of space the better.

2 hours ago, KHV said:

Still would though, both of them, without a moments hesitation.

Unless the missus was nearby, in which case I'd be a bit more tactile

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

...and people think his physical decay is due to him being more developed at 16.

He has wrecked his body, you only need to look at Gazza's injury troubles to see the effects of drinking whilst recovering from injuries. McGrath's book I think it was talked about how he and Norman Whiteside who got pissed regularily whilst recovering from injuries and look how their bodies reacted eventually.

This is 2016, and really everybody knows you don't do this kind of thing. Yet he continues to do so.The sooner we retire this waste of space the better.

wheres the calls for jagielka to be booted out too? (he should be though tbf)

its an english problem dont get me wrong but the mock outrage everytime rooney or wilshere does it, or in our case jack does it, has to stop, the exaggeration and liberties the press can take with these stories has to stop, if the media want the FA to do something about it then it has to wholesale rather than these kind of pinpointed attacks on isolated players who grab headlines 

Just now, rodders0223 said:

You wasn't outraged when we lost to Iceland?

I wouldn't say I was outraged, no. I was disappointed we lost a game of football - as I'm sure the players were.

But to be "outraged" because someone supposedly had a bit to drink - based on a very reliable paper and it's reliable sources of an unnamed "wedding goer" and "member of staff" is hilarious. If people want to spend their lives calling people disgraces because they've had a drink or lost a game of football then great. More entertainment for the rest of us.

Anyone know why England never try out 3-5-2?

I'm not saying England will become world beaters playing it but Wales and Norn Iron have shown you can be tough to beat International teams playing that system.

If Stones was to keep playing the ball out of the back...surely having two to cover makes more sense...it's working for David Luiz at Chelsea.

Walker and Rose already play as wing backs given their athleticism, you could play Lallana as number 10 and also two strikers which might help the lacklustre England strikeforce atm.

7 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

If I was, I wouldnt.

Money/15 mins of fame beats looks for a lot of young women nowadays

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â