January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

26 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Personally, I would make a play for Ulloa. He's the player Gestede wishes he was. Big, strong, fantastic in the air, has scored goals at this level and gives us a different option than what we currently have. 

We have players who can deliver a ball now, we even have a couple of wingers, we should perhaps sign somebody who can do something with that?

It would rely on Leicester getting another striker according to Ranieri. I've no idea what kind of player they are targeting so I can't really comment on how likely that is, but it could well be a deadline day deal. If not, perhaps we could persuade them to loan him to us? 

I agree about ulloa but not gonna happen. They want 10m and he is 31 I think? Not worthopaedic that at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree about ulloa but not gonna happen. They want 10m and he is 31 I think? Not worthopaedic that at all

Agree mate good player but wrong price. I would like us to go for someone that would compliment Kodjia (the way that McCormack should, but hasn't) possibly wells or look for an up and coming player

18 minutes ago, DevonVilla said:

Being Exeter based I watch a lot of City games and I'd be delighted if he came to Villa, very talented kid and getting better and better.

last weeks highlights sum him up 3 assists and you won't see many better than the first, that touch!

Good stuff, thanks for posting that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What is it that people love about Barrow? He's rapid but isn't he a bit Traore? 

My brother in law is a swansea fan, he cant stand Barrow. He said he is like a really crap version of Tony Daley

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Alan Nixon hinting tshibola to forest on loan. 

Are you sure he's hinting at Tshibola? I can't see him say who. 

Edit - Forget that. I see it now. He says it will be a 'Tshock'

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Are you sure he's hinting at Tshibola? I can't see him say who. 

His last tweet read 

Forest target ... bit of a Tshock

i honestly thought they'd go for Gardner again. However, this may not be a bad thing for tshibola to get game time. 

(Although hasn't he already played for reading and us and therefore can't do three teams in one season or does that not count for loans?)

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

shopping at Leicester, is like shopping at Harrods for prices.

• Like 1

Just now, KHV said:

Have you seen much of him?

Saw him a few times in Sweden actually. Scored because of his pace and it wasn't in the top division. Haven't impressed for Swansea either what I have seen.

• Like 1

Just now, NoelVilla said:

Saw him a few times in Sweden actually. Scored because of his pace and it wasn't in the top division. Haven't impressed for Swansea either what I have seen.

Yeah I have seen that he played in Sweden, my knowledge of Swedish football is a tad limited though!

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

His last tweet read 

Forest target ... bit of a Tshock

i honestly thought they'd go for Gardner again. However, this may not be a bad thing for tshibola to get game time. 

(Although hasn't he already played for reading and us and therefore can't do three teams in one season or does that not count for loans?)

He hasn't played for Reading.