January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

8 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I'll have a go.

First bit as before is we are looking at three players and will buy one. One of those has moved to 75% the X is whether he is the player we want ie first choice of those three. That is a moving variable hence the X.

Second bit is two out goings one now at 95% one at 50%.

Then looking at one in one out which could be a swap (maybe Jack, hope not could be Ayew!). 

Then another in rated at 50% chance.

Was enjoying all this but the prospect of losing Jack makes it less fun. Be glad when it's over and we can started watching games again.

I'm pretty sure the first part is Rhodes for Jack + £ is 75% done, with 2 other striker options still at 50%.  Agree with the rest.

Not happy with that TBH.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, praisedmambo said:

Yeah now I just think he's being a bit of a dick. It's like giving a present and then taking away one of your other favourite things (it is nice having a local player with so much talent who is still only 21 with the chance to really grow with the club).

I'm not digging all this anymore tony. In some ways we're going to lose jack to pay for his shit decision in appointing RDM and the related spend. It's bullshit. 

Now now. Wait until the dust has settled. That kind of thinking is just going to cast a downer on your weekend, relax.. Grealish could be gone, or not.

We will cross that bridge when we get there, until then assume the bridge or whatever is on the other side of it is all good. Yeah?

• Like 3

He's as good as admitted the deal is on for grealish. I agree the +75-75+X is grealish/Rhodes...The X is clearly money involved in the exchange. 

Tbh I also think he was pretty patronising saying people don't know business like he does. Don't sell your brightest young talent...There's more to life than business. He also spunked loads of money on a bullshit appointment beforehand and this is the consequence. His tweet that this is all business doesn't really acknowledge selling jack to balance books didn't need to happen. 

For what it's worth I f'ing hope the swap is for Ayew.

4 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

He's as good as admitted the deal is on for grealish. I agree the +75-75+X is grealish/Rhodes...The X is clearly money involved in the exchange. 

Tbh I also think he was pretty patronising saying people don't know business like he does. Don't sell your brightest young talent...There's more to life than business. He also spunked loads of money on a bullshit appointment beforehand and this is the consequence. His tweet that this is all business doesn't really acknowledge selling jack to balance books didn't need to happen. 

Maybe its been judged by Steve Round and Steve Bruce that he isn't the talent that we think he is.

Maybe his attitude has been awful this season.

Maybe the offer is too good to turn down.

Maybe its not about Grealish.

Who knows?!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Here we go again 

((75% in - player out + cash c. 75%) + 50% + 50%) one of those three

two outs -95% and -50%

swap deal 50/50

+ one in 50%

7 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

He never even mentioned grealish so how could he as good as admit it ? 

The player could be ayew , McCormack or another .

• Like 3

Has Grealish actually been any good this season? 

If he's not going to play a part for the rest of the season (by Bruce's choice) and if he's not good enough to play in the Premier League in 2018 or even in The Championship in 2017, then maybe its better he leaves?    

10 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

He's as good as admitted the deal is on for grealish. I agree the +75-75+X is grealish/Rhodes...

Check the Xia thread. 

Someone tweeted him with "I hope Jack Grealish is 100% staying" and Xia liked the post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

He never even mentioned grealish so how could he as good as admit it ? 

The player could be ayew , McCormack or another .

Exactly.

It could be Rhodes for Richards + Cash for all we know.

{(75%-(75%+X))+50%+50%)*1/3}

This first bit is quite unlikely anyway...

75% of 33% chance of the Rhodes exchanging for player+cash - 25% chance.

or 16% chance for someone else
or 16% chance for another someone else 

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

{(75%-(75%+X))+50%+50%)*1/3}

This first bit is quite unlikely anyway...

75% of 33% chance of the Rhodes exchanging for player+cash - 25% chance.

or 16% chance for someone else
or 16% chance for another someone else 

Not even sure how you would work out a "16%" chance of a player signing... Hay ho, in Xia we trust!