January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

4 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Can tell you now that xia will throw as much money as necessary to ensure promotion this year. His plan all along is to get us up, make us a force again and then sell us on. It is not within his biz plan to spend a 2nd yr in the championship. We will be sold if we don't go up this yr

It's January 1st not April 1st mate - utter nonsense.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

This guy is legit, got everything right ahead of time in the summer...

If Kodjia does play tomorrow despite reports elsewhere, I guess we will know. 

Mourinho has said ivory coast are not allowing Balley to play I would be very surprised if kodjia will play tomorrow

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Mourinho has said ivory coast are not allowing Balley to play I would be very surprised if kodjia will play tomorrow

United play in the late game though - maybe kodija can link up with the Ivory Coast before 9pm tomorrow but bailly wouldn't be able to .

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I think they play in the evening though and our game is in the afternoon - this allows Kodjia to fly to Paris and meet up with the rest of the squad that night. (Supposedly we've offered to fly him over in a private jet)

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I think they play in the evening though and our game is in the afternoon - this allows Kodjia to fly to Paris and meet up with the rest of the squad that night. (Supposedly we've offered to fly him over in a private jet)

I hope so that be fantastic. Warnocks gunning for us we need the kodj for this one

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Johnstone seems all but done, an apparent offer for Brady is in and we've been strongly linked to Jenkinson. What about central midfield though? 

Seem a few premier clubs in for jenkinson too and Sunderland chasing Johnston as well reportedly - interesting week ahead . 

Just now, Eastie said:

I'd hope we get our transfer dealing done in time for the wolves game .

Unfortunately it wont be up to us though.  

No team will want to lose good players untill they are backed into a corner or at least replaced.

Most will be done at the end of the window IMO.

10 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Unfortunately it wont be up to us though.  

No team will want to lose good players untill they are backed into a corner or at least replaced.

Most will be done at the end of the window IMO.

Unless we are after fringe players. Or even, as in the case of Johnstone, reserve players.

5 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

Derby in for Lansbury 2.5m. 

Definitely worth a bid.

I think Forest would far prefer to sell to us and at that price it would be rude not to match Derby's bid. ;)

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Just read on Twitter (yeah I know) that Sam Johnstone has agreed to join Burton.

That shows either a lack of ambition on the player's part, that we are not in for him or that Twitter can sometimes be a long way wide of the mark. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I bet forest fax a imagine of manure as that offer is ridiculous 

He is out of contract at the end of the season so they will get nothing for him after then. £2.5m would be peanuts and is I would guess an opening bid that no doubt Forest will tell Derby is some way short of the value that they put on their player whilst adding a few extra words to make it clear that they would rather sell him for less to someone else.