Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

59 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Lost out to Steve McLaren shame.

A real clash of the titans.

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 1

Cab we compile a list of dinosaur managers like Peter Reid, Bobby Robson, John Gregory that have gone into international football around the world, secured the bag, had a nice holiday and done absolutely nothing for the team, infrastructure or country?

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Cab we compile a list of dinosaur managers like Peter Reid, Bobby Robson, John Gregory that have gone into international football around the world, secured the bag, had a nice holiday and done absolutely nothing for the team, infrastructure or country?

Do you mean Bryan Robson? 

Also, am not entirely sure which international side John Gregory managed. As far as I can tell they were all domestic appointments. You’re not thinking of Peter Withe, are you?

Like Peter Reid, both Bobby Robson and Peter Withe managed the Thailand international side. I can compile a list of managers who have taken charge of the Thailand side if you like, no bother.

On 30/07/2024 at 20:55, Brumstopdogs said:

They don't have Maccy D's in Jamaica anymore, they left for some reason.  They've got Burger King, Wendys, KFC, Taco Bell and a few other smaller American chains.  And I bet he'll spend a fortune in all of them :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â