Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Hilarious that he keeps getting results.

His players must really love the guy. Our squad had enough of him after just one full season. I'm still fully convinced Whelan missed that pen on purpose.

Edited by villalad21

On 25/10/2020 at 23:51, Rino8 said:

I don't think it will 

I'm not even convinced its luck anymore. This is Brucies world we're all just living in it

Still applies I guess 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'll be appauled at the squad and Smith if we get anything less than 4 points off them under that clown.

I was saying in the other thread, that 76% save percentage + Wilson's 86% conversion rate is saving some blushes. They are dire. Got flashbacks to us under Mcleish there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser hamstring injuries.

Quite a weak league this year. How they've got more points than Leeds, Brighton and Sheffield Utd I do not know.

They're clinical. They score from almost all of the few shots on target they have. With Wilson out that could be drying out as well.

On 07/11/2020 at 00:56, Keyblade said:

They're clinical. They score from almost all of the few shots on target they have. With Wilson out that could be drying out as well.

Similar to when they finished 6th under Pardew, it’s just not sustainable and they will crash.

comment from a Newcastle fan on another forum im on - 

Brice literally has us doing anything but pass on the training ground.

Under Bruce our players just seem massively thick, they never make the simple and obvious pass that would relieve pressure and possibly open up the opposition. They kick the ball out at time when they could play it out with the options. They never move to create space, and they will run into traffic when they do have the ball. They actually look thick as owt, yet under Rafa the same players made good decisions.

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â