Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

22 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

They're both on the same level in my opinion. Houghton maybe has slightly more potential but I wouldn't be confident in either of them getting us promoted let alone keeping us in the Premier League or pushing us on once we got there.

Bit of an ask to get Ray off Talk Sport to sort out this mess.

On 12/31/2017 at 12:44, Genie said:

What are you on about? How do you get to 7th without those things?

Performances are poor, but making up rubbish like this is stupid.

Ha ha ha - Rubbish????? Perhaps you have had your eyes shut for the last 12 months. Anyone watching the teams "performances" can clearly see this. 

The question is, with these players, infrastructure and backing the actual question is how the hell are we as LOW as 7th. 

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

What strikes me is basically this - lose = anger, draw = anger, win  = anger. This to me does not compute. 

Ask yourself why that is?

Is it because we simply despise Bruce? Or is it because we despise the terrible brand of football he's serving us?

What strikes me is how fickle the Bruce supporters are. 

When we loose they join in the criticism of Bruce, when we win, they start moaning about the people who are critical. The majority on here who want Bruce out will not change their minds on the back of a win against a diabolical Middlesborough team when we were also pretty damned poor. 

We want to see sustained improvement and decent performances. Once we start seeing that, we will ease off Bruce, until then he is on borrowed time. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

When we loose they join in the criticism of Bruce, when we win, they start moaning about the people who are critical. The majority on here who want Bruce out will not change their minds on the back of a win against a diabolical Middlesborough team when we were also pretty damned poor. 

We want to see sustained improvement and decent performances. Once we start seeing that, we will ease off Bruce, until then he is on borrowed time. 

You don't speak for everyone. 

I want to win games, I'm not that arsed about the other stuff. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

Or maybe people just criticise Bruce for his faults rather than for every single thing he does. 

• Like 2

There you go. Perfect example of why so many have been frustrated with the underperforming of this strong squad. We are capable of this. 

Full credit to Bruce, to pull these two wins off in this manner when the pressure is on is superb. 

I really hope he makes me look foolish in the end

• Like 2

I've openly wanted him sacked for months, and I'm not going to forgive the shit we've sat through, match after match, because of one performance.

But what a **** result. That's what we want to see. We can't expect to batter people every week, but how often do we even have 5 shots? 

5 points off second, I wouldn't have dreamt of that 48 hours ago. Not only have we got the results we needed, other results have gone massively in our favour. 

Buzzing. :) 

• Like 2

What a start to 2018! Brilliant.

Now attack some teams like we should have been all season and you'll win some more matches Steve.

Also, don't dig the fans out after a run of form like that ever again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s a great result. 

But it’s also vindication for everyone who has been saying Bruce has been underachieving with this squad. There’s proof we can tear teams apart at this level. What we’ve been getting hasn’t been good enough 

Also the fact we’re playing later because City has to have the minimum 48 hour turnaround has played a factor. 

We played boro a whole 2 hours before them. Hardly a huge disadvantage for them. We just **** devoured them. UTV

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â