Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Oh I dunno.  Out-performed, yes.  Country mile?  Not really.

I see the 2 pictures below as a case of "Wait for it, wait for itttt..."

42e8428f8be4736e20be228aad523a03.png

Form guide

bfa0ab805bf052a2e9c70196bc2c7100.png

I think you'll find being top of the table is a country mile from where we are right now ( figure of speech ) 

tell you what throw in his Rotherham party piece and then tell me his recent record is not good - I fully appreciate that you are only comparing his time at Cardiff against Bruce's time at Villa and also remember I am not a Warnock - please don't convince yourself of this - nothing is further from the truth - I just honestly believe he would be doing a better job - which your graphs conclude 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave J said:

I think we are just going round in circles aren't we really- you're no Warnock fan - neither am I, I just don't rate Bruce that much either that's all.

Okay fine, but don't hold Warnock up as some shining example of what could have been if in reality, you'd have been equally as, if not more, irked by the prospect of appointing him!

I don't care if people are 'against Bruce' (although I do question how that fits with supporting the team, of which he is a component) but when it boils down to stuff like this it just becomes petty and unnecessary.

16 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Okay fine, but don't hold Warnock up as some shining example of what could have been if in reality, you'd have been equally as, if not more, irked by the prospect of appointing him!

I don't care if people are 'against Bruce' (although I do question how that fits with supporting the team, of which he is a component) but when it boils down to stuff like this it just becomes petty and unnecessary.

I have stated several times I'm not a Warnock fan - just stating in my view he would be doing better than Bruce and yes I would have felt the same level of disappointment if he had got the job as to what I felt when Bruce was unveiled. I can't agree with your sentiment about not supporting the current incumbent in our hot seat - see McLeish, O'Leary , Sherwood.

you like Bruce which is fair enough however there are a number in here who do not which is also ok 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

But is it not an irrelevant point if at the same time you're acknowledging that he's as much a "yesterday man" as Bruce.

Maybe if he's doing so well it's time to invest in 'yesterday men'

In that case Cardiff, looking at results and league position, got the better „Yesterman“

3 hours ago, TRO said:

probably complaining about conceding 3 throw ins during a game. 

How about 3 of our throw-ins in a single game where we either, retain possession, create a goalscoring oppertunity or heaven forbid even score a goal.

23 minutes ago, AJ said:

What I get from this thread...

There are some who will never be happy with Bruce. He could win every game by at least 3 nil for the rest of the season and deliver delicious freshly baked cherry pies to their doorsteps every morning, but they will still complain about him, or they wanted a kebab instead. Good for them.

Some try to counter the negativity by defending Bruce like champions, almost as if Steve Bruce has acquired some negatives or CC footage of them doing something seedy in a back alley. Good for them.

Least of all, are those wasters who cant make up their mind after 10 months, who have seen Bruce have a good September, and wont at the least make up their mind until the last game in October. These sad people don't contribute anything to the whole Bruce In/Out argument, and are no fun. This is where I am.

Chocolate Eclairs, might just swing the Bruce in thing , for me , that is , as long as the cream is fresh , none of that artificial nonsense. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'm not fan of Bruce but 5 points difference after 11 games is to soon to decide that. Especially as we the form team.

sorry I forgot Warnock‘s been at Cardiff a year now - Bruce only 6 months so of the last 11 games only 7 count but dont get hysterical about the 4 promtions as we cant spend because of all the social media nonsense

3 hours ago, Dave J said:

I think you'll find being top of the table is a country mile from where we are right now ( figure of speech ) 

tell you what throw in his Rotherham party piece and then tell me his recent record is not good - I fully appreciate that you are only comparing his time at Cardiff against Bruce's time at Villa and also remember I am not a Warnock - please don't convince yourself of this - nothing is further from the truth - I just honestly believe he would be doing a better job - which your graphs conclude 

Well that shows that a „not in form“ Cardiff, despite a dip are back at the top, 3rd being their „dip“

13 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

sorry I forgot Warnock‘s been at Cardiff a year now - Bruce only 6 months so of the last 11 games only 7 count but dont get hysterical about the 4 promtions as we cant spend because of all the social media nonsense

What are you taking about? 

I'm talking about this season. We won't know who the better appointment out the two will be yet. 

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What are you taking about? 

I'm talking about this season. We won't know who the better appointment out the two will be yet. 

please read again maybe you get the irony

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â