Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Agreed now is the time to get rid and get Dean Smith in. He had Brentford, Brentford FFS, around the play offs last season until they sold their top two scorers in Winnall and Hogan. He brought Jota back from on-loan and he bagged 12 in 23 for them. He's since sold him and two other regulars to the scum and still managed to out-play is at Villa Park. 

Smith is performing miracles whilst Bruce is failing to inspire. Surely that must signal wanting signs to the board even if they don't consider Smith as a replacement.

• Like 2

Dreadful and totally expected.

Outfootballed, out attacked, out thought, out played.

I would love someone, anyone, to describe those areas where Bruce has improved us. In nearly a year and millions of pounds spent we look every bit as garbage as we did in his first game against Wolves.

What really angers me is that Kodja will come back and save his skin for long enough for any chance of promotion ( under a new guy)  to go.

His stint as Manager is turning into a genuine horror show.

• Like 1

So, turns out the Norwich game was the anomaly, and we were just lucky enough to come up against a team worse than us away from home. We probably should have realised that when they went and lost 4-0 to newly promoted Millwall the following week.

Just now, terrytini said:

Dreadful and totally expected.

Outfootballed, out attacked, out thought, out played.

I would love someone, anyone, to describe those areas where Bruce has improved us. In nearly a year and millions of pounds spent we look every bit as garbage as we did in his first game against Wolves.

What really angers me is that Kodja will come back and save his skin for long enough for any chance of promotion ( under a new guy)  to go.

His stint as Manager is turning into a genuine horror show.

Think boro will hammer us on Tuesday and then surely xia will act !

Just now, andym said:

So, turns out the Norwich game was the anomaly, and we were just lucky enough to come up against a team worse than us away from home. We probably should have realised that when they went and lost 4-0 to newly promoted Millwall the following week.

It just reinforces how bad Norwich actually were when they played us but even they managed to pick up 3 points today.

Guys. Come on, have a bit of perspective. As Bruce says..."everyone was getting a bit carried away after we signed John Terry". We should be aiming for a solid mid-table finish and really establish ourselves as a decent Championship team. I mean, the bookies must have been on the piss when they installed us as early season favourites. We should not be so ambitious, despite the fact that we have the most expensive, most experienced and what you would think is one of the most talented squads in the league. Personally, I think we're lucky to be outside of the relegation zone and it's only because of Bruce that we aren't languishing at the bottom of the league.

Give him a pay rise.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â