Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

If he wins 3 out of 4 for the next two months we will all be very happy indeed.

of course we will.....we have had a iffy start, but we'll be ok.

I think tomorrow's line up will say a lot of Bruce's mentality and could show how we will go this season. Play attacking from the start with Hourihane and/or Snodgrass up high close to the striker and we should do well. Sit back and show a lack of ambition and the season will be a struggle again.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TRO said:

Haha....... heads you lose tails you lose.

whatever Steve Bruce does in your world  is negative.

sorry, not worth responding to.

i can see that according to your law.......if we win the next 3 games.....it will be down to the players defying Steve Bruce to win.

I think you misunderstood me. My point was that the Norwich performance was because of a change of style of play/approach from Steve Bruce, and I questioned why he hadn't done that before.

As I wrote in the first post you responded to, my support for Bruce has swayed back and forth and I currently support him. If we contiune to play a normal style of play and get results thereafter, I will be happy with that and wont call for his head. I can't see how that it derived to mean that everything Bruce does is negative in my world.

If we win the next three games I will probably think that it is down to the players reacting to Bruce's more positive approach, that was the whole point with my posts. So it's the opposite of how you interpreted it.

45 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think you misunderstood me. My point was that the Norwich performance was because of a change of style of play/approach from Steve Bruce, and I questioned why he hadn't done that before.

As I wrote in the first post you responded to, my support for Bruce has swayed back and forth and I currently support him. If we contiune to play a normal style of play and get results thereafter, I will be happy with that and wont call for his head. I can't see how that it derived to mean that everything Bruce does is negative in my world.

If we win the next three games I will probably think that it is down to the players reacting to Bruce's more positive approach, that was the whole point with my posts. So it's the opposite of how you interpreted it.

Fair play, i got you wrong, then.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, villarocker said:

We're playing a team tomorrow that has just been buggered by our local rivals. We need to just go at them and destroy them. 

Doesn't usually work that way , normally the team that gets stuff shows a bit more fight in their next game, unless you're playing Aston Villa of course, remember that horrible 8-0 defeat by Chelsea, eurgh. 

• Like 1

Can't  help feeling this is a case of absence making the heart grow fonder, let's see how he goes after the international break.  Let's see what 5pm brings, cannot see it being a flowing spectacle of attacking play, but happy to eat humble pie!!

The good thing is, we should manage to put a decent team out now that Bruce finally has 30 of his first team squad of 31 fit to play. LoL!

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How many points do we get for that?

Er 4 out of 6? That would be 92 points at the end of the season (if it started afresh because I can't be bothered to do real maths)!

(I am aware this is stupid—and it would have only got us third last season :o)

To get back on track we need to win the next 5 in a row which would put us on 20 from 10 - looking at the fixtures it is doable , looking at our squad it is doable - let's hope the manager now sets the team up on the front foot and to their strengths and see where we are in a months time . 

We all know it's a crucial month, even xia has spelt that out and Bruce knows it's now all about results this month - today will give us an insight into where we are heading , the imminent return of kodija and jedinak gives us renewed impetus - now we need to win games and consistently to get back on track.

i do hope we start with de laet or bree at right bsck and not the hapless hutton . 

Absolutely gutless. Anyone that thinks we can get promoted under this prick needs their head looking at. 

There is absolutely no defence of this. 

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Doubt it - wyness thinks Bruce is the bees knees :( 

Its not just Wyness though mate. 1 goal in tbe second half and half the holte will be asking Bruce for a wave.

We are too far in the shit to simply jope things work out. The prat needs to go. Any manager worth his salt would now take off Whelan and go 2 up top. But Bruce is gutless. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â