Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

18 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Judging by results, performances, decisions and the league position we are in, I think the turnaround is too much for Bruce to do it this season.

Maybe you want to argue this point.

IMHO I dont think he will do it next season either.

Maybe you want to argue this too, which I fully respect and you are entitled to your opinion. But, you and other posters, ridiculing an alternative opinion is simply not fair.

Calling crazy, moronic, stupid amongst other put down comments is out if order in my opinion.

Simple, Bruce has had his go, has failed, is failing and will continue to fail, again imho.

Warburton, who I thought before the Sherwood, Garde & RDM appointments would have been well worth a try (of course there's never a garantee).

Warburton has in fact done at Rangers what we so all dearly want to happen here. Then there is his footballing achievements at Brentford.

On a side note. As the matches come & go and the results & performances dont improve, add the disapproval of the fans when the hoofball continues there will be an ever increasing pool of ambitious possible future managers who will be watching us, dreaming of a job at a big club with an owner with ambitions to match.

Stop being so precious. I'm not ridiculing you. I haven't said your post was crazy or moronic. 

If you're offended by someone disagreeing with your opinion then you're probably in the wrong place. 

As for Warburton, nothing in your post has convinced me he wouldn't be a FAR bigger gamble than sticking with Bruce

Edited by Stevo985

This will be the point we win 5-0 and I look stupid , but that team offers no real creativity or proper width 

he's trying to save his job here and prove he is the right man to lead the charge next season ... not the best way to go about it imo

• Like 2

Never wanted him, thought his outdated approach to football was not what was needed. A club is reflected by its manager and  low and behold we are mediocre at best. 

Edited by thabucks
Ipswich just scored
  • Like 1

I was for giving him until the end of the season and looking for improvements, however you have to earn some time, and it is getting harder to defend him with each passing defeat. I am not sure we will ever get it right.

• Like 1

Honestly don't care whether he goes now. No doubt that he's doing a horrendous job and if this were even 6 months ago I'd probably want him gone but it's almost certain that whoever replaces him will end up playing the same turgid shit and getting the same crap results after a few months.

So I'm now totally indifferent. For whatever reason there's a stale air of defeat and weakness that hangs over this club and it'll probably be years before it lifts.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â