2008/9 
2009/0 
2010/1 
2011/2 
2012/3 
2013/4                FA Cup
2014/5                FA Cup
2015/6 

I can kind of see why their fans are getting restless. For a side of their status, they're not exactly getting their fair share of silverware in recent seasons unless you count the 5 Community Shields he has managed.  But hey, once again, awesome balance sheet :thumb:

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I wouldn't say they have the easiest run of the lot...they will struggle to win another away game this season for a start.

Everton on Saturday lunchtime just 70 odd hours after being given the run around in Camp Nou will be very very hard for them...draw at best.

Can anyone really see them going to Upton Park and winning with the form West Ham are in?

Man. City aswell away right at the end, Man. City will still probably need points themselves for top 4.

Sunderland away, fighting for their lives.

Just winning their home games will only get them to 67 points and even then I see someone like West Brom going to Emirates and nicking a draw. One of their other home games is against Watford!

More I look at it West Ham have a great chance of top 4.

I think Everton will beat them and thats it for them for another year. Fergy says Leicester will win the league with games to spare. Thats good enough for me. I agree West Ham on current form have a great chance of top 4 but they are still in the cup and I think thats what they will win this year, I think their league form will dip at some point. In my opinion its a two way contest for the league now.

According to dictionary.com, we should no longer be applying "goat" to football managers, so I think we should move on from sounding like twelve year old children in a bus shelter.

noun

any of numerous agile, hollow-horned ruminants of the genus Capra, of the family Bovidae, closely related to the sheep, found native in rocky and mountainous regions of the Old World, and widely distributed in domesticated varieties.
any of various related animals, as the Rocky Mountain goat.
(initial capital letter) Astronomy, Astrology. the constellation or sign Capricorn.
a scapegoat or victim.
a licentious or lecherous man; lecher.
Idioms
get one's goat, Informal. to anger, annoy, or frustrate a person:
His arrogance gets my goat.
  • Like 2

On 3/17/2016 at 16:17, PaulC said:

maybe I'm missing the point but GOAT is a acronym so how does that apply to dictionary definitions.

Try this dictionary definition:

joke
dʒəʊk/
noun

1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
    "she was in a mood to tell jokes"
    synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip, pleasantry; More

•  

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Try this dictionary definition:

joke
dʒəʊk/
noun

1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
    "she was in a mood to tell jokes"
    synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip, pleasantry; More

•  

but jokes are meant to be funny ;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

That performance from Gabriel yesterday was one of the worst I have seen this season from another team (besides out chuckle brothers in Richards and Lescott)

He looked completely out of depth.

Denilson, Gabriel, Squillaci not to mention Andre Santos I think Chambers might come good but for £16m I'd want someone a bit more reliable they have wasted a lot of money on very poor players.

I don't particularly rate Mertesacker either.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â