PieFacE

so who should they sign? or is this another lolnarratives opinion that you guys have? So easy to say "sign quality striker" but who? nobody who is a better upgrade than giroud is moving last summer. fk knows how many times i have to say this but it keeps get repeated with no reply.

If you anybody replies with benteke...then i will LOL

speciality in fallure but won cups past few years (before then it was wenger will never win anything, weak/naive etc etc)...hmmm...bottles..even though won cups? explain somebody?? This season should be sacked because no cup+2nd place. which is min they could do as target...and they have to win like 7 games D 1 L 1 to win title..which isnt happening 

If as an Arsenal fan your happy with just finishing fourth and winning a cup every decade then thats fine.

From a neutrals point of view, its vastly underachieving.

3 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

If as an Arsenal fan your happy with just finishing fourth and winning a cup every decade then thats fine.

From a neutrals point of view, its vastly underachieving.

right..but almost as if money comes into it?? like...surely you can think a little bit harder than "must finish higher than 4th. if not. nononono"

p.s they havent always finished 4th and win cup ;)

every decade comment is lol. such obvious comments from pre stadium which you still hold. And if you think  i think its fine with wenger doing what hes doing atm...read previous posts...i just want people to stop having lolnarratives and to have the ability to change opinion and understand facts to support their opinion 

Edited by gharperr

right..but almost as if money comes into it?? like...surely you can think a little bit harder than "must finish higher than 4th. if not. nononono"

p.s they havent always finished 4th and win cup [emoji6]

every decade comment is lol. such obvious comments from pre stadium which you still hold. And if you think  i think its fine with wenger doing what hes doing atm...read previous posts...i just want people to stop having lolnarratives and to have the ability to change opinion and understand facts to support their opinion 

I dont get the stadium thing, is it to do with money? If it is then just have a look at the job Ranieri has done at Leicester barely spent a penny and are 2 points clear at the top of the league.

wait are you serious...are you telling me that  Ranieri   has suddenly turned into GOAT manager who can get teams to who have redic low budget and challenege for title?? Obviously there is REDIC variance in this Leicester side atm. this is why i always mention LOLnarrative on this forum...your post is literally that... Youve clearly given him the credit for this LCFC side atm...(to fit with the lolnarratives comment...everyone was lol'n at LCFC for signing a manager who couldnt beat that shite side when he was manager at greece). Stop thinking so short term and results orientated..its really bad way to do opinions

stadium thing is obviously important...if your competitors are able to spend more on transfers and spend more on wages...they should do better right?? Arsenal couldnt give transfer fees + wages whilst stadium debt is not paid off to be able to compete with the teams that can. Only have to look at as soon as stadium debt paid off...they can sigh ozil + sanchez + offer 40mil for saurez (obv looking back they should pay more for him) and not sell a player...compared to before where they couldnt even keep nasri lol

12 hours ago, gharperr said:

so who should they sign? or is this another lolnarratives opinion that you guys have? So easy to say "sign quality striker" but who? nobody who is a better upgrade than giroud is moving last summer. fk knows how many times i have to say this but it keeps get repeated with no reply.

If you anybody replies with benteke...t

hen i will LOL

speciality in fallure but won cups past few years (before then it was wenger will never win anything, weak/naive etc etc)...hmmm...bottles..even though won cups? explain somebody?? This season should be sacked because no cup+2nd place. which is min they could do as target...and they have to win like 7 games D 1 L 1 to win title..which isnt happening 

I am sure Higuian and Aubameyang wouldn't have turned their noses up at a move to Arsenal.

They don't have to be names either, a quality striker is a quality striker. If Arsene can't find a striker better than Giroud then that is even more worrying that being a bottler.

He has won two FA cups in a decade? In finals against VIlla and Hull (Bottled that game too, required extra time, didn't turn up at all)

Arsenal have footballers like Walcott, Sanchez and Ozil earning in excess of £100,000 a week, well in excess.

That is, from a footballing standpoint, total and utter failure.

arsenal's not spending money is worse than everton's not spending money

especially seeing as the reality is wenger's magic was plucking players from nowhere and making them superstars, coquelin is the only one he's had in about 10 years, it was never buying 26 year olds for £40m , his ear doesnt seem to be as close to the ground anymore

wenger revolutionised football, the rest of football caught him up, IMO it really is that simple

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gharperr said:

If you anybody replies with benteke...then i will LOL

Why do you speak as though you know everything?

Nobody is an upgrade on Giroud? That's implying that literally NOBODY is as good as Giroud?  That's "LOLGOAT" 

Why isn't Benteke better than Giroud?  You don't know whether Benteke would make more Arsenal more successful than Giroud, no one does.

And I don't even understand the last sentence.. Are you saying Arsenal CAN win the league, or not - it doesn't make sense?

Make yourself understandable before you post and try and enter a debate with someone.  We're not in a pub where someone can say "what the **** you talking about?" half a second after you've finished saying whatever it is you're actually trying to say. 

Apologies if English isn't your first language..

• Like 4

Benteke an upgrade on Giroud thats debateable. I don't think arsenal play to his strengths anyway. Maybe they could prize Lukaku away from Everton. i know he;s an ambitious player and will want to play champions league football and he wont achieve that at Everton so could be off in the summer i think.

On 3/10/2016 at 00:10, andykeenan said:

The bloke who had that banner at Hull last night Arsenal fan explains 'Wenger Out' banner:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-fan-explains-wenger-out-7521275

Wenger said his bored of criticism well only 2 trophies since 04 and not spending a lot no title since 04 what's he expect

They're still finishing in the same positions they are in the league they were finishing in 08,09,10 etc....and also still losing in round of 16s of CL. Surely spending serious money on likes of Ozil and Alexis and getting in the experience of Cech was also supposed to getting them progressing further in CL and getting them at least 2nd in the league and only a point or two off the league winners?

It's not just winning the league, it's probably going to be finishing 10 points off Leicester and Spurs which will go down well in Islington. At least Man. City are doing something about it...

17 hours ago, PaulC said:

Benteke an upgrade on Giroud thats debateable. I don't think arsenal play to his strengths anyway. Maybe they could prize Lukaku away from Everton. i know he;s an ambitious player and will want to play champions league football and he wont achieve that at Everton so could be off in the summer i think.

Just play Welbeck upfront for rest of the season, I know he missed that chance at the end but thought he was excellent leading the line at Spurs ang generally has been really good since coming back from injury.

He can press defenders, Giroud simply can't do that.

They should not be 11 points behind Leicester....not from the position they were in over xmas...heck they did the hard work by actually beating Leicester just 4 weeks ago which cut the gap to 2 points was it? 

And in typical Arsenal fashion they haven't won a league game since then.

They're the only team to beat Leicester home and away this season so had a 6 point head start over them and yet are 11 behind...something is very wrong somewhere.

They pretty much need to win every game between now and the end of the season.  They have a game in hand so for the purpose of their title winning credntials let's call it an 8 point gap.  They also have the 'easiest' run-in in the league.  Trouble is Leicester have the second easiest and Arsenal's record in 'bar room brawls' with the lesser sides isn't great.  If anything they'd probably do better against the more footballing sides than climbing into the gutter with the relegation fodder. 

I wouldn't say they have the easiest run of the lot...they will struggle to win another away game this season for a start.

Everton on Saturday lunchtime just 70 odd hours after being given the run around in Camp Nou will be very very hard for them...draw at best.

Can anyone really see them going to Upton Park and winning with the form West Ham are in?

Man. City aswell away right at the end, Man. City will still probably need points themselves for top 4.

Sunderland away, fighting for their lives.

Just winning their home games will only get them to 67 points and even then I see someone like West Brom going to Emirates and nicking a draw. One of their other home games is against Watford!

More I look at it West Ham have a great chance of top 4.

Edited by VillaChris

They have the easiest based on league position.  I know it doesn't work out like that, but it's at least an objective way of quantifying it.  In fact now that Leicester have the Newcastle game out of the way, their remaining run-in ranks 6th in league position.  They're still Arsenal's closest contender in terms of strength of schedule with Spurs in 9th.

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I wouldn't say they have the easiest run of the lot...they will struggle to win another away game this season for a start.

Everton on Saturday lunchtime just 70 odd hours after being given the run around in Camp Nou will be very very hard for them...draw at best.

Can anyone really see them going to Upton Park and winning with the form West Ham are in?

Man. City aswell away right at the end, Man. City will still probably need points themselves for top 4.

Sunderland away, fighting for their lives.

Just winning their home games will only get them to 67 points and even then I see someone like West Brom going to Emirates and nicking a draw. One of their other home games is against Watford!

More I look at it West Ham have a great chance of top 4.

West Ham's chances are based on the fact they play most of their rivals.  Because they actually have numerically got the toughest run-in of everyone.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â