PieFacE

Just now, villa4europe said:

He has done well there no doubt

But ultimately he's still only won one trophy and I'd make an argument that they throw the league away because he over plays key players meaning they can't last the pace 

They burnt out the season before last, but I think you have to acknowledge that Man City are the only club that can have two title winning 11s and then rotate them to stay fresh. 

Last season they didn’t burn out, they only lost one match in 2024. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Best player in league, maybe level with Rodri.

Clever player though his beard game is very weak 

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Best player in league, maybe level with Rodri.

He’s a great player but let’s not be silly. 

Rodri is genuinely one of the all time greats. In that position at least. He’s the best midfielder in the world at the moment

Can we all just agree that it's not Phil Foden...

But seriously I'd have taken odegaard as the best player last season, he is a huge part of why arsenal are the 2nd best team in the country, rodri being a huge part as to why city are 1st

I'd take him over any city player not called rodri

• Like 1

6 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Arteta is doing a fantastic job at Arsenal and only bested by Man City

its just a shame he’s a petulant, whiny, bad sportsman which makes him completely unlikeable (other than to gooooners) 

Ten Hag has won more trophies at United than Arteta has at Arsenal

The money they have spent is incredible 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Ten Hag has won more trophies at United than Arteta has at Arsenal

The money they have spent is incredible 

The amount Man U have spent is incredible, the amount Chelsea have spent is incredible. Only Arteta’s Arsenal have managed to challenge Man City’s side though. 

• Like 1

Rice kicked the ball away. Even though it was a pathetic little tap, he still did it and the players know that is going to result in a booking this season. Arsenal fans have two solid weeks to whinge about it now! 

In their game against us last season at VP I made a deliberate point of counting all the times when arsenal players should have been booked by the letter of the law.

I ended up with rice and Havertz both ending up with sendings off due to a combination of shirt pulls and kicking the ball away. They do this all game but are now affronted that it’s actually been penalised properly 

So after 3 games what’s the thoughts on Arsenal?

Are they good enough to win the PL? 

Finish second again behind Man City?

Finish third behind Aston Villa? 😜

Just now, ender4 said:

2nd

Sky will try and keep it going for as long as possible, arteta won't rotate Saka, Gabriel or Saliba, they'll be up there until march then city will pull away 

Just now, ender4 said:

They’ll get second again. City are just ridiculous. I prefer watching Arsenal over Man U, Spurs and Liverpool. Chelsea MIGHT be good this season but I am secretly hoping that they drop off completely again. I reckon we’ll get 5th or 6th this season. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â