PieFacE

2 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

How do you find professional pickpocketers to hire?

Plenty on the streets of London. 

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Apparently this is from The Athletic article, this is Brendan Rodgers batshit crazy

Should have tried to pickpocket a goal against us really. 

They still haven't addressed their main issue which is that they don't have any good strikers. Jesus and Havertz aren't going to be good enough. If they wanted Toney they would have gambled and bought him by now. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Probably the meltiest fanbase in the league. The stick they give Martinez considering they chose to drop him and sell him is insane. 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

What a really weird fanbase. Really wired by Emi and Unai are doing what they are doing here. They won but they way they are giving large you would think they had just won the league.

I hate mancity but I hope they beat these Representatives for North East Somerset again to the title.

• Like 2

Never met anyone over 18 who supports City. Meet Arsenal fans on a daily basis pretty much. Nice people but Bell ends when it comes to football. Hope City wins the title again.

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Saka jumping all over the stadium as usual. Biggest scumbag in the league, if was Bruno or Salah be tears everywhere

It's not just that it's the screaming that goes with it, don't know anyone else that does it 

• Like 1

Watching the game yesterday, Saka would be a good player if we didnt keep falling over and screaming all the time and stayed on his feet.

Which Arsenal player went down holding his head and rolling around pretending to be injured, the referee ignored it for it was blatant cheating? This player then got up and then sprinted back into his position in defence.

I hate the way some footballers do this and get away with it. The referee (who I thought had a good game), should have booked the pathetic acting, cheating ar$hole. This is what VAR's should be looking at. All they need to do is tell the ref, and when the game stops for a throw in or goal kick etc, he books the player. Once players know this can happen  little sh£ts like Saka etc will not get away with it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Probably the meltiest fanbase in the league. The stick they give Martinez considering they chose to drop him and sell him is insane. 

I've seen many Villa fans boo players that left on good terms or just weren't anywhere near good enough to play for us, and I'm thinking...what you upset about?

Football fans are weird.

• Like 1

Won them the FA Cup and then was sold, but their fanbase hate him......the reason is obviously that he has gone on to be the world's No1 and they just cannot handle it.

There are a few teams whose fans I genuinely detest and these lot are top of the heap.

7 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Won them the FA Cup and then was sold, but their fanbase hate him......the reason is obviously that he has gone on to be the world's No1 and they just cannot handle it.

There are a few teams whose fans I genuinely detest and these lot are top of the heap.

I dunno, man yoo and liverpoo are up there with the arsenal tarquins

As much as Arteta is a weird guy you have to say he’s done a good job there. They are title contenders every season and if it wasn’t for 115FC they would be the top side in the league. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â