PieFacE

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Arsenal are after Brobbey from Ajax.  He was bang average when we played them 🤣

It's mad that him and Jonathan David could get big moves this summer, neither looked anything special at all

Also telling for me that he started playing for Ajax 4 years ago, got the move to Leipzig, moved back, been ajaxs 1st choice striker for 2 seasons got a ratio of 1 in 2 yet he has 1 cap for Holland, weghourst starts or wide men, he might not make the squad for the euros

He'll make them better but not he's not the missing link, I'd be disappointed if we tried to sign him as a back up

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Arsenal are after Brobbey from Ajax.  He was bang average when we played them 🤣

I don't know, in the first game i thought he looked powerful and bullied our backline most of that game, can't remember him in the 4-0 but he has some good attributes that Arsenal don't currently have.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It's mad that him and Jonathan David could get big moves this summer, neither looked anything special at all

Also telling for me that he started playing for Ajax 4 years ago, got the move to Leipzig, moved back, been ajaxs 1st choice striker for 2 seasons got a ratio of 1 in 2 yet he has 1 cap for Holland, weghourst starts or wide men, he might not make the squad for the euros

He'll make them better but not he's not the missing link, I'd be disappointed if we tried to sign him as a back up

Duran is better than both David and Brobbey

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Duran is better than both David and Brobbey

Yeah I nearly posted that, in terms of what we paid, his role and what he can do Duran was a better signing than either of those 2

• 5 weeks later...

The recent Villa transfers have rattled them. Some Arsenal fans genuinely believe that we intentionally rolled over for Man City and upped  our game intentionally vs Arsenal to help City win the title.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

My daughter (Villa supporter of course) went to see Arsenal play a friendly at the Emirates last night with her boyfriend (arsenal supporter).

She had never been to the Emirates before, and although she said it was very modern, she much prefers VP (of course) esp the stained glass windows etc in the Holte End reflecting our heritage.

Anyway before she got to her seat she heard some arsenal fans saying that the carpet looks good this year. She was outstanded and said to her boyfriend "they have carpets in the stands??!"

Needless to say they were talking about the pitch....but I have never heard the term "carpet" to describe the pitch. Perhaps it's a Laaandan cockney thing.

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently this is from The Athletic article, this is Brendan Rodgers batshit crazy

Everything they do is for show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Apparently this is from The Athletic article, this is Brendan Rodgers batshit crazy

Hopefully their players stop sleeping in fear of having their phones stolen and not being alert at all times.

Arteta is such an annoying bloke. 

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Everything they do is pure cringe.

I remember last season (can't remember which game) but they had a team huddle at the start of the second half and Zinchenko was motivating the players.  you mean, you couldn't have done that in the changing room?  All done for show.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Everything they do is pure cringe.

I remember last season (can't remember which game) but they had a team huddle at the start of the second half and Zinchenko was motivating the players.  you mean, you couldn't have done that in the changing room?  All done for show.

Believe that was Villa at home?

Final score: 2-0 to Unai Emery's tricky Villans.

They do it all the time. And their dork fans gobble it up.

Seen some online bot fans saying they're ready to get revenge for last season second game. Erm. Not sure winning at Villa will win you the title from last season :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

He got the idea after being invited to a meal at SHA, unfortunately on that occasion, none of the victims got their stuff back.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I have a vision of Edu and Arteta in disguise at London tourist attractions scouting pickpockets and selecting a crack team of experts

4 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Arsenal will get between 80-90 points again

I think next season will play out like the last

Arsenal look great before Xmas, man city are untouchable after it

The media still won't question arteta over burning Saka out

Linked with merino and Williams, both good signings for them, still think they need better depth at full back 

Edit - and even after all that they'll need odegaard to be the best player in the league again - he was better than foden imo 

Edited by villa4europe

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â