PieFacE

On 14/08/2021 at 11:42, Xela said:

I wonder if we would have bid more for ESR if we knew for sure that Jack was leaving? 

Perhaps tested Arsenal's resolve with £40m - £50m?

We'll get him cheaper in January when they are 17th, have hired big sam and he's handed in a transfer request. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

Romano reporting Odegaard back to Arse is good as done. They’ll be a stronger team this season than last. 

Don't get the fuss with Odegaard he hardly ripped it up last season. Just seems average. 

• Like 1

I don't really much care, but just in general they will never get back to the high's they had with Wenger until they get some new people in charge from top to bottom.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Back in for Ramsdale.

Seriously sack them both now before they can do anymore damage.

Random when Sam Johnstone is wanting out the baggies and they could probably get him for 20 million easily.

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Arsenal doing what they do best. Can't defend for shit so they sign more attacking players.

If they sign Odegaard, and potentially another CAM such as Maddison, I'm sure Smith Rowe will be delighted.

3rd fewest goals conceded in the league last season

only city and chelsea were better

maybe a touch of Ole's early man utd about them where they look like a bunch of clowns at the back but they actually do ok

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

3rd fewest goals conceded in the league last season

only city and chelsea were better

maybe a touch of Ole's early man utd about them where they look like a bunch of clowns at the back but they actually do ok

at times they were playing defensively boring football so makes sense why they didnt concede that much

Problem with Arsenal is nobody knows what they are about now, whats the style or tactical way. 

54 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

They had Odegaard last season too.

I don't think people outside of Arsenal realise what effect he had on them.

Since joining them on loan at the end of January they had 4th best record in the Premier league in last 17 match days, behind only man city, Chelsea and United.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Awol said:

Romano reporting Odegaard back to Arse is good as done. They’ll be a stronger team this season than last. 

Odegaard was there last season. It’s really only Ben White that has come in instead of Luiz as the ball playing centre back. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Odegaard was there last season. It’s really only Ben White that has come in instead of Luiz as the ball playing centre back. 

Anyone is an improvement on sideshow bob

They’re going to have quite a hefty net spend by the time they’re finished as apparently they still want another CM or ACM. Not sure that spunking £80m on White and Ramsdale will give them the outcome that they expect though. I’d be asking questions of Edu if I were the Arsenal board.

Although, Odegaard for £30m is a very good deal.

Â