PieFacE

51 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

They're too weak in too many key areas to be a real threat to anyone, frankly.

Their 11 today was miles better than the 11 Man. United put out today bar GK and with Cech that difference isn't so great anymore, Man. United had half their youth team on the pitch at the full time whistle today.

Mentally they're just not good enough to win a league over 38 games and that stems from the manager. Just seems season in season out they just beat the same teams in the league and lose to the same teams in the league.

They know haven't won at Old Trafford since 2006, they never seem to beat Chelsea anymore, never win at Stoke and have stopped beating Spurs aswell lately.

If they lose at White Hart lane next Saturday which is very probable it's all over I think.

Complete failure on their behalf.

Wenger has bottled it once again, if they don't win this year he had to go.

If I was a fan I'd want The board to sell fully to Usmanov (The guy has been desperate to invest the last few years). Get him in and Wenger out.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

On paper, they are the strongest side in a four horse race, albeit now having handed a five point lead to Leicester - there are still eleven games left though and I would be surprised if Arsenal aren't still in it with three or four games to go.

and then somehow find a way to throw it away again ;)

They've got the players to do it but the mentality of the club is all wrong. Won't win the league again under Wenger and if Spurs win the league this season his job becomes untenable.

Edited by Arj Guy

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â