Match Thread: Villa v Huddersfield

limpid

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Not much more I feel. We have had 81% possession over much of the match and Huddersfield are going to tire around the 60th minute. We will likely score plenty more if we keep this pressure up as they get tired.

? we have had 44% possession

Wow! So this is what it feels like to be a Villa fan :D

I'd forgotten how much I love it when we're playing well. Been listening on the radio with SSN on mute so I can see the goals.

I so hope we can turn the screw in the second half and get a second, third or fourth. 

Come on Villa! Keep it up! 

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I wonder if this is what Man City fans feel like every week

I can imagine.

They likely feel similar a mixture of "holy shit we're good" and "I wish we could put a few more of these chances away it's frustrating".

Being one of the best in the league is a nice feeling I must admit. 

1 minute ago, KHV said:

? we have had 44% possession

Not the stats I was looking at but I don't flick through sites to check if what I'm looking at is right or wrong.. So if you say so buddy.

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I can imagine.

They likely feel similar a mixture of "holy shit we're good" and "I wish we could put a few more of these chances away it's frustrating".

Being one of the best in the league is a nice feeling I must admit. 

Half Time and only 2.5 games into the season. We got anally wrecked at Luton a week ago. I'm not this confident yet.